Woods Walker 29-Mar-18
Alpinbogen 29-Mar-18
Woods Walker 29-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 03-Apr-18
70lbdraw 06-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 06-Apr-18
itshot 06-Apr-18
25-Mar-18
The best way to fight this anti-gun madness is to join the NRA. If every member of the 5 million NRA members got two new members, there would 15 million members. That would make a big difference. I have already got 5 new members and will probably easily get a half dozen more.

25-Mar-18
Already a member. Receive emails everyday from the NRA wanting money.

25-Mar-18
I don't pay attention to their money requests but from 5 to maybe 15 million members would be a big political statement against gun control.

25-Mar-18
Yes I agree, just getting people to pay up is the tricky part. I wish the NRA luck. My wife and I have been a members since 2013.

25-Mar-18
Life member here and every male member of my immediate family are life members.

The NRA may not be the best but they are the only outfit with 5 millions plus members saving our gun rights.

If you are not a NRA member then you are part of the problem.

25-Mar-18
^^^ pissed...

25-Mar-18
Its hard to get anyone to join any org these days. We struggle with our state bowhunting org "the United Bowhunters of Pa. just struggle with membership, we talk til were blue in the face, still hard.

It usually takes a threat, for the NRA-- maybe this is it, we'll see.

bill v

25-Mar-18
You are SUCH a ****ing LIAR Paulabe! ALL the left has wanted to do for the past 50 years is take away guns! This might just be THE biggest lie you've ever spewed.

So......when are you going to honor your word and leave the CF like you promised you'd do when Trump won?

25-Mar-18
Useful idiots are still idiots.

25-Mar-18
“Ban ARs” / “No one wants to take guns away” Pick one.

25-Mar-18
They will never take guns away.

25-Mar-18
We need em for personal protection to safeguard our families just in case it ever turns that way.

25-Mar-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
LMAO! Lying again Paul! What I want, in case you need to be reminded, is for you to honor your word. And you'll never leave? Riiiight......just like you said you WOULD leave. You lie SO much even YOU don't when you're telling the truth or not. And to debate you would be to honor your opinion and I cannot honor someone who has proven over and over again.....like 40+ and counting....that they have none whatsoever. Right "Abe"? Or at least that's who YOU claimed you were up until last week. The Baron Of Bullshit indeed!

25-Mar-18
You are right atheist. I will be right here as long as you are. I don't want you to leave. You are too easy to prove what you say, is nothing but a bunch of LIES. I like making you run off, every time i PROVE you are a wuss. Just like the MARCH FOR GUNS. You still can't answer WHAT GUN LAW will make our students safer??? LIARS DANCE. Run from something that you can't LIE about. Come on wuss, I'm ready. 8^)))

25-Mar-18
atheist. How do you DEBATE LIES??? Can you answer that, or are you going to run away, MR. NO BALLS. 8^)))

25-Mar-18
A debate? Okay Paulabe.......WHY are you still here when you promised that you'd leave the CF when Trump won? That's the ONLY question that's debatable and you won't touch it because you know you're a liar and your very presence here PROVES that FACT whenever you post and is why you had 40 fake identities so you could cover your sorry lying ass, but it didn't work. Lie on Baron, lie on.

25-Mar-18
Well atheist. Where you at?? You remind me of Bergdahl, the deserter. When the pressure gets on, you run. How did you get your discharge, in the marines??? 8^))))

25-Mar-18
In the NRA's efforts to push crossbows into our archery only season they reported there were 10's of thousands of new members just waiting to join. So I'm going to let those new members the NRA promised were out there to now fund the NRA. Sorry!

26-Mar-18
Bent...when the "pressure" is on, Sybil just registers another alias. What kind of psychotic needs to play pretend as a supposedly adult. Paul surely needs to be flagged on NICS as a danger to himself and the public.

26-Mar-18
You guys forget, it's a school project about Right Wing Social forums

That's why he needs all those aliases. Not to protect his identity from us, but to hide his idiocy from his students. In full cooperation with the school administration.

26-Mar-18
WTF are you talking about dunce? Hillary LOST THE ELECTION. I would think that someone like yourself(s), a supposed TEACHER of all people, would comprehend that in the United States of American you win the Presidency by HAVING THE MOST ELECTORAL VOTES. She didn't. She lost, Trump WON and YOU promised that you'd leave the CF if she did. You're still here, so you're a dishonest liar. And you can rest assured that when you attempt to leave your skid stain here you will be reminded of that. It's beyond comprehension how a moral less liar like yourself is in a position of "educating" children. That is, if you indeed ARE a teacher, which is not necessarily true because that information came from YOU. Bottom line liar is that WE don't accept YOU, and your political positions have nothing to do with it. What you say or claim you say is irrelevant because you're dishonest and your words mean nothing as you prove everytime you post here.

26-Mar-18
atheist. You remind me of Bergdahl. You are a deserter. You got discharged, how??? What LIE did you produce to get that done, wuss??? And read real slow, There is an investigation going on, that will completely make you look like the idiot you are. "Once again, you literally salivate when i post." You got another one wrong. We bury your a$$, when we point out your stupidity and LIES, and you run away for a day or two. PRICELESS. You can't answer to facts, You side step questions we have because you can't come up with an honest answer, and you change your handles, when you can't get a word out, without being pegged. Yep, looks like you got us, right where you want us. Another LIE, to hide the embarrassment, of a LIAR. Give it up wuss. You are toast. 8^)

26-Mar-18
Trax. Let's also express how PHONY atheist really is. He joins the kids march for GUN CONTROL, and yet the moron can't even come up with just ONE GUN LAW, that will keep them safer in school's. This is the leadership these students have leading them.

26-Mar-18
The NRA is so afraid they doctored a photo of Emma. It’s pathetic.

26-Mar-18
Thanks atheist, for showing us that you still can't answer that ONE GUN LAW, that you was marching for, that would make our students safer. These kids will soon find out how PHONY you leaders are. 8^)))

26-Mar-18
Thanks Fav sweet picture. That picture shows the true nature of this movement. We need to spread this everywhere....

26-Mar-18

Paul Zeiden talking about being pathetic...WOW! I used to think you had a degree of intelligence.....guess not. It matches right up with you honesty.

27-Mar-18
I've been a member since I graduated college and became a life member about 5 years ago. I proudly wear my life member shirts and love the looks of the New York liberals.

27-Mar-18
Where did the picture go with the target tearing/constitution tearing. That was profound example as to what is happening....

27-Mar-18
The nra is working w foreign entities to influence our elections. Sorry to announce this, but it’s treason.

27-Mar-18
Don't be sorry atheist It's just another bull$hit post from you, THE LIAR. We are use to your stupid $hit.

27-Mar-18
NRA admits to receiving foreign funds

It also admits to transfers from funds that accepted foreign money to other accounts

Anyone surprised there was a spike in contributions ($31M) from NRA to Trump in 2016? You shouldn’t be...the ironically named National Rifle Association laundered Russian oligarch money into Trump’s campaign.

The NRA is working against American interests.

27-Mar-18
So atheist. You are off of the stormy daniels news, to now Russian collusion with the NRA, and Trump. Got it. What will it be next week??? 8^)))

27-Mar-18
atheist, I meant to ask. You seem REALLY sure of this collusion. Want to take me up on my offer then??? 8^)))

27-Mar-18

The Paul Zeiden Alarm Button
The Paul Zeiden Alarm Button
He's a fake, a fraud and a self admitted pathological liar. NOTHING he says is credible. He proves that every time he posts.

27-Mar-18
So you're saying the NRA didn't get foreign money? Because LaPierre admitted it himself. and please provide some reason, ANY REASON why a foreign government would want to inject money into the NRA. Aside from wanting to swing an election. Any takers or will you just resort to middle school insults?

27-Mar-18
atheist. It's your claim. You don't need anyone's approval. After all, you would never LIE, RIGHT??? Want to take me up on my offer??? You are REALLY REALLY sure this time, Right??? 8^)))

27-Mar-18
Why do you guys play into "Paul's" hands? You can't see he gets a kick out of this? Ignore the thing and don't give him the gratification he lives for. He will go away if nobody acknowledges his ignorant jibberish. Take the high ground... be the adult. You are just feeding him.

27-Mar-18
F*** the kids...it's all about gunz.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/379777-pa-school-board-rejects-nra-grant-for-rifle-team-its-blood-money/

A Pennsylvania school board on Monday voted against accepting a nearly $5,000 NRA grant for its rifle team.

The Stroudsburg Area School Board voted 6-2 against accepting the grant of $4,730 from the NRA, which members of the rifle team had applied for, The Hill reported.

Two rifle team members who spoke to the board at Monday’s meeting said their equipment is severely outdated.

“Rifle practice helps me calm down and de-stress,” team member Isabelle Strauch said before the vote, the Pocono Record reported. “It’s a mental sport, like chess. We need new rifles to be more competitive. The ones we have are from the ‘60s and ‘70s.”...

27-Mar-18
Kids are not dweebs, the bored of education is.

28-Mar-18
BREAKING NEWS: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Massachusetts. National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons. Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms. One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.” Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans. During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange. Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat. Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large. And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 19, 1775. History. Study it, or repeat it.

29-Mar-18

Another Paulabe Contribution
Another Paulabe Contribution
What I'm saying Paulabe, is that YOU have no credibility whatsoever, as you have proven 40+ times to be a lying fraud, AND you reneged on YOUR PERSONAL WORD to leave the CF when Trump got elected. That's why you are the Baron Of Bullshit and if you said the sun comes up in the east we wouldn't believe it.

So basically whatever comes from you is doo-doo. And you've EARNED that distinction by your lies and falsehoods.

29-Mar-18
Upgraded to Endowment Life Member.

29-Mar-18
SALUTE Alpin!!!!

03-Apr-18
Why we need to support the NRA and SAF...

These are the people we're dealing with:

06-Apr-18
Where do I go to get a automatic gun with a bigger trigger and the rings around the barrel like a shotgun?!! That sounds cool!

06-Apr-18
We can easily see the Zeidan/proREgressive anti-2A end game as displayed by Great Britain...total disarmament of all law abiding citizens:

06-Apr-18
mouse, that was bold but horribly sad...poor bastard

• Sitka Gear