NvaGvUp 26-Mar-18
TD 26-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 26-Mar-18
lawdy 26-Mar-18
Thumper 27-Mar-18
TD 27-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 27-Mar-18
26-Mar-18
Could there possibly be a better endorsement for John Bolton being Trump's National Security Advisor than the fact that the Worst and Most Clueless President in History, Jimmy Carter, thinks the Bolton pick is Trump's worst decision ever?

26-Mar-18
Jeff,

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

26-Mar-18
I thought it was gonna be about Kimmel...... his head would pop like a pimple.....

Carter may be the happiest man there is WRT the Obama Presidency..... lets him off the "worst President in modern history" hook.......

26-Mar-18
Tom,

Obama was the most Destructive President in History, but Jimmy-The-Doofus was the worst and dumbest President in history.

And he's also, without question, the worst Former President in History.

26-Mar-18
Carter was the best president ever for us musicians. Huge interest rates, the economy lousy and it made people depressed. They were looking to feel good and the bars and clubs were jumping. I made a ton of money playing gigs during the Carter years.

27-Mar-18
OP is spot on. Bolton is a very good choice!

27-Mar-18
Have to go with I think was David French(?) on NR...... It's not Bolton that is dangerous...... it is the WORLD that is dangerous........

27-Mar-18
"It's not Bolton that is dangerous...... it is the WORLD that is dangerous........ "

Never better said!

• Sitka Gear