Bentstick81 31-Mar-18
Woods Walker 31-Mar-18
HDE 31-Mar-18
Woods Walker 31-Mar-18
27-Mar-18

longbowbud's Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3eh7zDyHk

27-Mar-18
He's an actor and just reads a script. That's why he contradicts his story depending on the interview.

27-Mar-18
That kid is just like atheist. That kid can't come up with one GUN LAW, that will make him and other students safer in their schools. NOT ONE. He and atheist are perfect example's of kids that never had any discipline as a child. NONE!

27-Mar-18
Is it just me, or does anyone else here want to beat the stupid out of this whining little clueless spoiled puke?

If I were his parents and I saw what he said, I'd change the locks on the doors, put an old suitcase full of his dirty laundry out on the porch with a note attached saying, "Bye-bye, you ungrateful idiot. Have fun making it on your own.

Oh, and by the way, we've cancelled all of your accounts, including the one for your cell phone, have donated all of your clothes, your computer and all the rest of the stuff we bought for you to use to the Salvation Army."

27-Mar-18
You’ve a reached a low point in your life when you’ve mustered up the courage to mock kids that witnessed their friends die in a school shooting.

Congratulations.

What’s next? Pushing old ladies out of wheelchairs?

27-Mar-18
Go 'eff yourself, you azzhole!

27-Mar-18
atheist. YOU have reached a NEW low point in your LIAR'S LIFE, for leading STUDENTS like this kid, down a FALSE road, about guns. YOU and your kind are the biggest problem these kids have. YOU can't even come up with a GUN LAW, that will make them safer, but yet you lead them blindly off a cliff. You are a complete DUMBASS. PERIOD.

27-Mar-18
Jeffery, I know enough not to make fun of traumatized kids. And that seems like a whole lot more than you know. But hey, why state the obvious, right?

And your buddy Jeffery #2 should be coming along soon anyway with his Mensa approved words of wisdom.

27-Mar-18
atheist. Name one GUN LAW that will help these kids to be safer in their schools??? Prove my point wuss. 8^)))

27-Mar-18
atheist." I know enough not to make fun of traumatized kids." No ahteist, you are the one that traumatize kids daily. Look at my first post, and show me where i made fun of that kid??? Come on wuss, prove what i said. 8^)

27-Mar-18
'Traumatized kids' do not go online to $h!t on their parents and mock them.

27-Mar-18
atheist. I will ask you again. Show me where i made fun of that kid in my first post?? You LIED, and claimed that i did, PROVE it????

27-Mar-18
"You’ve a reached a low point in your life......"

........when you go to a web site under 40+ different fake identities and make a promise which you make up more bullshit reasons not to keep.

There, I made it accurate for you. Yes Paulabe, you really would know about "low points". Your whole life is a low point based on what you've done here.

27-Mar-18
Long after Hogg's moment in time, he will be remembered (and mocked). Listening to this Tide-pod eating survivor and his Zeidan understanding of history, the Constitution and the American people.

27-Mar-18
Accomplishing nothing? 2018 and 2020 elections might show you what they’ve accomplished. They outnumber boomers. They know how to best use social media to get things done and they are organized and united.

27-Mar-18
KISS MY A....... Marxist POS

27-Mar-18
"They know how to best use social media to get things done...."

You mean like bullying and traumatizing other kids on Facebook and Twitter to the point those kids lose it and go on a killing spree?

Is that what you mean by "getting things done?"

27-Mar-18
Well, they can fix their F#&%ing parents phone in a minute..........

I know folks like PaulZ it makes no difference to dump your reputation in the crapper and nothing you say can ever be believed again because you have blatantly lied so many times...... but that's why if this kid is lying about all this and made up his little video and his stories and interviews are all lies..... it's a big deal.

28-Mar-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

28-Mar-18
So tell us atheist, what GUN LAW have these kids presented for themselves, that will help them keep them safer in their schools?? Or are you telling another LIE???

28-Mar-18
atheist. I know you are reading this, you said that i made fun of that kid in my first post. Just to help Clay figure you out, show me where i made fun of this kid, in my first post, as you said i did. PROVE IT to Clay, and all of us as well.

28-Mar-18
"Jeffery, I know enough not to make fun of traumatized kids."

When you try to put on big boy pants it means you want to play with the big boys. 17 years old and playing politics gets no sympathy for me. Try to take my Constitutional rights? I say its a shame he wasn't one of the victims.

28-Mar-18
Heard "Hot for Teacher" on the radio this morning and the question came to mind what happened to young men in this Country....

"'I don't know how to send an iMessage,' and you're just like, 'Give me the f*^%ing phone and let me handle it.'"

If you can handle it, move the ell out of your parents basement. Stupid kids being used by the liberal media. Hopefully he will wake up, at his age I knew everything as well....;^)

28-Mar-18
Waiting for your answer atheist. 8^)))

28-Mar-18
If my kid got on National TV and talked the way this kid did. He'd have a problem on his hands when he got home. He wouldn't have a cell phone, internet, or car. His social life would be seriously altered.

28-Mar-18
Does anybody possibly believe this pathetic dweeb rides his bike to school as he claimed?

Heck, even when I was in HS, we'd rather be caught dead than riding our bikes to school. Bikes were OK in elementary school and junior high, but no way would a high school kid ride his bike to school. That's not changed in the slightest and it's gotten worse, not better since then.

28-Mar-18
The environment is different today. Back when I was a kid we all couldn't wait to get our drivers license. So much so that I owned and drove my own car more than 6 months before I turned 16 or even had a drivers license...Amazing I was never arrested, growing up in the country has its advantages...Today, not so much. Particularly the ones that live in the cities. Costs are much more than they used to be and riding a bike is easier in many cases...So, I would not doubt that he rides his bike to school. Actually I am little surprised that he even does that looking at his physique since he looks like he has 0 muscle mass for a boy his age...

28-Mar-18
I was in HS in the sixties and had what was referred to then as an 'English Racer,' which was not a K-Mart blue-light-special.

I bought it in 5th or 6th grade with my own money I'd saved from mowing other people's yards and shoveling their sidewalks.

28-Mar-18
Do we have a pic of the little gun grabber in a bicycle helmet....

28-Mar-18
The number of people who showed up was less than half of what was expected.

Imagine that.

28-Mar-18
Speaking of a Hogg, a Miss Lauren Hogg (Parkland Shooting Survivor) had this to say about Trump's recent tweet regarding the 2A:

"Maybe if @realDonaldTrump actually came to Parkland to have a conversation with us he would understand that WE DO NOT WANT TO REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT,"

Sorry missy - Trump's tweet was in response to the senile former SCOTUS judge and his lunatic raving about repealing the 2A. It had nothing to do with the child's parade over the weekend.

And these kiddos wonder why nobody listens [to them]...?

28-Mar-18
He’s a registered republican. He’s not even close to being a progressive liberal. But good try. You should probably cut and paste a 3000 word reply now. Thanks.

28-Mar-18
The senility of the Republican party is democratic liberalism...

28-Mar-18
And atheist, You are registered as..... WHO? 8^)

28-Mar-18
Try again..... Last few months have proven there are a good number of "progressives" that are registered republican. Only a "progressive liberal" would consider eliminating a right..... granted by God, not the government. A former SCOTUS should know better. Unless of course they were a progressive liberal.....

"Registered republican" means less than nothing....... it is actions that are judged..... for instance PaulZ is likely a "registered" teacher.....

28-Mar-18
The senile old fool clearly knows nothing about the origins of the 2A as his recent rant proves.

28-Mar-18
“Those who hammer their swords into plows will plow for those who do not.” ….Thomas Jefferson

“Those who trade Precious Liberty for Security will have neither.” …John Adams

“An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.”

”Gun control is not about guns. It’s about control.”

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." ….. Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." ………Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." ….. Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

"To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them." ……George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." ……. George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." ….. Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." … James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." .. James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

"...the ultimate authority, wherever the derivative may be found, resides in the people alone..." …… James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29,1788

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ….. William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." …. Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun." Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Judge Stevens!

28-Mar-18
The 2nd amendment was placed in the bill of rights to insure the sanctity of the other 9.

28-Mar-18
Exactly!

28-Mar-18
""School safety is not a political issue, there cannot be two sides to doing everything in our power to ensure the lives and futures of children who are at risk of dying when they should be learning, playing, and growing."

There cannot be two sides. That sort of logic practically demands contempt for anyone who does not share your policy preferences, as illustrated by Hogg's comments about legislators who do not vote the way he thinks they should.

"They're pathetic f%^&ers that want to keep killing our children," Hogg said in an interview with The Outline. "They could have blood from children spattered all over their faces, and they wouldn't take action, because they all still see those dollar signs.""

Hypocrite much?

28-Mar-18
Dang, sounds like the best planned parenthood analogy ever.

28-Mar-18
Jeff,

Wow!

That's awesome!

28-Mar-18
Any logical person who wants the best for posterity cannot argue with the (JTV's) video above.

28-Mar-18
Vainglorious "child" actor David Hogg, self proclaimed spokesperson for the anti-2A agendists finds himself rejected by the institutions that in the past have been sources of similar political activity. The Tide-pod challenged high school student who favors removal of one Constitutional right finds outrage when he finds that his right to backpack of choice has been removed and he must now wear a clear plastic one.

Perhaps the choices where he had intended to continue his career in political activity decided that they did not need to bring concentrated idiotic outrage to their campuses.

Or perhaps he has put too much time and effort in reading his scripted outrage on CNN, MSNBS and other outlets than actually attend class, submit homework and pass tests. In other words, he expected his fame to compensate for his lack of academic achievement.

Gun Rights Provocateur David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied

Even California doesn’t want him.

Via Daily Wire:

David Hogg, a self-appointed spokesman for a generation, revealed on Tuesday that four universities he has applied to have rejected his application.

The Florida high school student, a vocal survivor of the February 14 shooting in Parkland, said four different campuses in the University of California school system have turned him down: UC Los Angeles, UC San Diego, UC Santa Barbara and UC Irvine.

Hogg, 17, said fellow survivor Ryan Deitsch was also turned down by UCLA.

“It’s not been too great for me and some of the other members of the movement, like Ryan Deitsch,” he said, according to TMZ.

Keep reading…

28-Mar-18
But Hogg has been accepted by Florida Atlantic, which has been rated as the WORST university in America.

LOL!

28-Mar-18
Sounds like he is going places in the democratic party then.

29-Mar-18
Trax...ergo the term "proREgressive".

29-Mar-18
Haven't seen this one posted yet even though it is from 2/23/18.

29-Mar-18
Keep mocking these kids and see what happens. Just ask Laura ingraham. She made fun of 17 year old Hogg and within hours of tweeting out a boycott, DOZENS of companies pulled their ads from her show.

Laura Ingraham hit a kid, and the kid hit back... in a much, much more intelligent way.

Fox News propaganda artists being pushed around by kids. I love it!

29-Mar-18
These kids are political props you dumb ass! You act like these kids are acting on their own and that couldn't be further from the truth. But I'm sure you already knew that you lying piece of shyt!

29-Mar-18
atheists. I know you wouldn't LIE but, List those companies that pulled their ads from her show??? We are not mocking these kids, we feel sorry for them because of TEACHERS like you, can't come up with one GUN LAW, that these kids are marching for, that will make them SAFER. You are pushing them off a cliff, and you morons know it. You TEACHERS don't have the balls to tell these students the TRUTH. It's all for an agenda.

29-Mar-18
2nd Amendment was written by Southern slave owner senators to prevent slave uprisings

Yep pretty much a direct quote from one of the former talking head crazies...

29-Mar-18

THESE are the sponsors:

@Bayer @LibertyMutual @Nutrisystem @ChoiceHotels @JennyCraig @Arbys @carsdotcom @carvana @DIRECTV @Duracell @esurance @JosABank @Honda @ibm @kayak @LQ @LincolnMotorCo

All pulled their ads from her show

Six of Those sponsors so far - Nestle, Wayfair, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Joseph A. Banks Clothiers and pet food brand Nutrish - announced Thursday that they were pulling their commercials from "The Ingraham Angle due to “cyber bullying an adolescent traumatized by a school shooting”.

Boycotting works because within hours she apologized. But it’s too late. I hope she goes the way of O’Reilly.

29-Mar-18
And when are you going to go the way of the promise YOU made liar? You changed the name on your fake registrations to "PZEIDEN" for what? Ease your conscious? Come clean? To become accepted? I got news for you stroke, it ain't working. Honor your PROMISE.

29-Mar-18
atheist. I don't believe anything you post. You are full of $hit. Nice try though. 8^)

29-Mar-18
Well atheist. I watched Ingraham Angle tonight, and saw Jenny Craig ads twice. And that was one you said pulled their ad. Didn't see anyone else, from that LYING list of ads you claimed, ever come on TV. You, LYING? SHOCKING!!!. I got more rope. 8^)))

29-Mar-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Paulie's Pile Just Keeps Getting Bigger! The Baron's Kingdom Grows.
Paulie's Pile Just Keeps Getting Bigger! The Baron's Kingdom Grows.

30-Mar-18
"Public school is supposed to be about education -- not indoctrination."

At Briar Cliff Manor High School, it's ALL about indoctrination!

30-Mar-18
EXACTLY!!!!

30-Mar-18

The Official Briarcliff Manor High School Mascot..."The Steaming PIle"
The Official Briarcliff Manor High School Mascot..."The Steaming PIle"

30-Mar-18
The 2nd amendment is a natural right just as the 9th amendment, it is not a government right, so Hogg has the 1st amendment right to be stupid but he has better figure out when he cross the line with the 9th amendment or he will be in a world of hurt.

30-Mar-18
So, a freaking 17 year old clueless spoiled brat affirms HIS rights to use the 1st Amendment to spew his crap and call all who disagree with him murderers, yet at the same time he wants to deny Americans their 2nd Amendment rights and wants to deny those who disagree with him THEIR 1st Amendment rights to even speak!

What's wrong with this picture?

30-Mar-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

30-Mar-18
That kid is living proof that he never got his a$$ whipped when he was a child. You can tell the difference between kids that had discipline, and those that are spoiled punks, that took advantage of their parents.

30-Mar-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Boy, you've got that right.

If you do an internet 'image' search of him, you'll also see he's never done a day of physical work in his life. He's got toothpicks for arms.

In my 69+ years I've never, ever seen a teenager with such a pathetic set of arms.

Hell, Twiggy looked stronger than this candy-azz!

And then there's this: Where the 'ell are his parents through all of this? Out campaigning for Bernie or The Faux Squaw?

30-Mar-18

TD's Link
From today's g-file:

"The Washington Post had a fascinating story yesterday that looked at who attended the rally and the reasons why they turned out. Apparently, they weren’t mostly young and they weren’t primarily there to agitate for gun control:

"Participants were also more likely than those at recent marches to be first-time protesters. About 27 percent of participants at the March for Our Lives had never protested before. This group was less politically engaged in general: Only about a third of them had contacted an elected official in the past year, while about three-quarters of the more seasoned protesters had."

Even more interesting, the new protesters were less motivated by the issue of gun control. In fact, only 12 percent of the people who were new to protesting reported that they were motivated to join the march because of the gun-control issue, compared with 60 percent of the participants with experience protesting.

Instead, new protesters reported being motivated by the issues of peace (56 percent) and Trump (42 percent), who has been a galvanizing force for many protesters."

That’s all interesting, but a more basic observation can be made: They wanted to be there because they like crowds. The idea of being part of some movement, of dissolving the self into the crowd, was enticing. For reasons I explained in this recycled “news” letter, I am deeply suspicious of that desire. I don’t like crowds, personally or philosophically. I don’t care if they are right-wing or left-wing, young or old. They are the idea of “strength in numbers” made flesh. Like any other kind of show of force, they can be good or bad depending on the cause that animates them. But I start from the premise that they are to be viewed skeptically. I explain why here, in “The Unwisdom of Crowds,” the G-File from January 21, 2017."

The link is to that g-file about crowds in general.

30-Mar-18
Another report said the overwhelming majority of them were there because of the promised entertainers who were to perform.

30-Mar-18
Just released...video of David Hogg riding to school with his camera...proof that he was not present.

30-Mar-18
WOW Annony. I think i spit all over my key board, on that one. LOL 8^))))))

30-Mar-18
Whoa dude! Mellow out man, go smoke some of your weed and lay off the PCP. Does everyone who buys your sh&t go full blown a-hole when they smoke it too?

30-Mar-18
"Attack me assholes."

Fair enough, not much of a proxy though...

30-Mar-18
Hogg's cause, ideas and positions are wrong but I'm amazed at a 17 year old coming off more comfortable and polished than many talking heads twice his age. Looks like it comes from experience but he's only 17? At 17, I wasn't plugged in to politics. I was focused on girls, hunting and wrenching on my Jeep so I could go on a date with a girl or go hunting. School was in there somewhere but politics and public speaking weren't really on the radar.

30-Mar-18
Take a hike lefty. You and atheist could team up for a bigger one. 8^))

30-Mar-18

HDE's Link
Kinda tough to watch - distracting with the dried milk on the corners of his mouth and chin, poor little lamb...

30-Mar-18
I certainly feel compelled to defend my rights when some schmuck is trying to take them away. Those who think the world must be run according to them would likely see my defense of the rights I currently have, all of them..... as a personal attack. "Do what I say", how does he put it again..... "you f&*%$" After all, he can operate a cell phone......

In other words, it is me, an honest law abiding citizen, who's rights are being attacked. Keep the greasy cheeto stained hands off my rights. I don't care if it's some rude mouthy kid with a sense of entitlement doing the attacking or an authority figure adult (such as a teacher) using them as props for their own leftist agenda. Not once has this petulant child addressed anything to do with making schools safer, but only what his handlers want him to, take away guns and rights. They can all go pound sand.

30-Mar-18
.......in hell.....

30-Mar-18
Picking on your new Boss Hogg??

How many times has Hogg blamed the actual killer Nicholas Cruz? How many times has he blamed the NRA? F- that kid.

30-Mar-18
Hogg can't even come up with ONE GUN LAW that will make him safer. You have to expect this cause atheist, (teacher at Briarcliff Manor High School), is brain washing students, and even he can't give ONE GUN LAW that will keep our students safer, but says guns are dangerous. Guns can't shoot people. And we wonder why these kids act the way they do.

30-Mar-18
Oh, go drink your bong water. It might help your attitude. Or maybe not. Either way, I don't give a crap what you think.

30-Mar-18
Poor kid my Azz. He should be seen and not heard.

30-Mar-18
So let me see if I understand this. If you were not a victim of a school shooting, but your classmates were, your public statements are somehow immune from scrutiny? Apparently, the first amendment is inapplicable if someone is attacking the second amendment?

This is weapons grade idiocy from the left, including the two bowsite bozos.

30-Mar-18
""Bunch of ammosexual pin dicks.""

LOL. I had no idea LHDA admired us with such passion.

31-Mar-18
A CBS clip of Hogg 6 months BEFORE the shooting, looking for trouble, fame, whatever..... even the lifeguard called him a little snowflake..... And video of him obviously rehearsing lines for his CNN "interview".

31-Mar-18
" ... the 1st A works both ways .... he spews his crap, but yet he nor any of his minions wont sit down to a debate ... this is the left for ya, all blather and they cant handle the truth when confronted with it face to face ....."

Nailed it!

31-Mar-18
Sad when no one remembers the names of the kids killed but everyone sure knows this little puke who dresses like John Travolta.

31-Mar-18
No lefty. We are the gutless right, telling it like it is. We are not the DUMBA$$ left making up excuses for backing this kid, just for an agenda. Neither you, atheist, or this kid can come up with one GUN LAW to make these kids safer in schools, NOT ONE.

31-Mar-18
LHCA

"You guys attacking Hogg are the biggest bunch of gutless scum I have ever seen."

So his need (which is significant) for attention and pretty much disinformation should go unchallenged? BTW, is he really a survivor? Was he there?

31-Mar-18
Big school with a lot of kids. Did he really live through a mass shooting, or was he on the far side of where it all happened?

Kind of like someone saying they are a disabled combat vet that stayed state side and injured their back playing golf...

31-Mar-18
In his first bout with the media, this attention whore said he was not on campus and as soon as he heard about it he rode his bike as fast as he could to get there.....................

31-Mar-18
""Boycott David Hogg’s Sponsors ??

My Little Pony, Trojan Extra Small Condoms, Gerber, Huggies, Tampax, Monistat , Lululemon""

31-Mar-18
Ted hit it on the head. These kids don't see the mass killings that they will go through if the THUGS have the AR's, or any gun for that matter, and the law abiding citizens have their guns taken away, there will be no way to protect these kids, even in their own homes.

31-Mar-18
Well, this just demonstrates why some adolescents are not mentally capable enough to cast a legitimate and mature vote.

31-Mar-18
Someone still needs to explain why this pompous little jerk is immune from criticism when he enters into the political arena. A bad idea is a bad idea, no matter who promotes it, and he's a walking compendium of democrat bad ideas. No doubt he'll run for office in some safe leftist district in Florida few years from now.

31-Mar-18
The drug dealer lecturing us about being "honorable"!!!! PRICELESS!!!!

31-Mar-18
Let me get my rubber boots on. $hit is getting REALLY deep here. It's pouring out the screen. 8^))))

31-Mar-18
"I've trained".......all you've trained are future substance abusers.

31-Mar-18
"I don’t think you are who you say you are."

Pot, meet Kettle.

31-Mar-18

Mt. Zeiden. Highest Point In Connecticut....or is it Pennsylvania, or maybe 40 other states?
Mt. Zeiden. Highest Point In Connecticut....or is it Pennsylvania, or maybe 40 other states?
Well at least we know he's not Paulabe Zeiden, because there's no doubt whatsoever that hesheit is NOT who hesheit says he is, other than a mountain climber.........

• Sitka Gear