TD 28-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 28-Mar-18
Jim 28-Mar-18
TD 28-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 28-Mar-18
Joey Ward 28-Mar-18
J. h2os 04-Apr-18
27-Mar-18
So what do you think? Is it racist? I didn't notice it until people said something. Still I'm think its all how you look at it.jeff

27-Mar-18
Have no idea what the ad is about (as I have not seen it), but isn’t that what the definition of racism is...how you look at things, AND perceive them?

27-Mar-18
I agree w/ you mike, I think you are looking hard for it you'll find it.

27-Mar-18
German Beer? Jus sayin’. ??

27-Mar-18
I think you can find racism in anything if you look hard enough. People see what they want to see.

27-Mar-18
So I'm guessing Guinness is not allowed to make an ad encouraging one to go darker???

27-Mar-18
This is really silly. I don't know what to say other than some people must not have a very bad complex about themselves.

Often times the people that shout racism are racist themselves.

27-Mar-18
What ad?

27-Mar-18
Them damn Russians are interfering with our beer commercials now. No doubt Trump is behind it. 8^)

27-Mar-18
I like the Guinness one with the live coffee table better.......

27-Mar-18
Can anyone calculate the outrage if there had been no black actors cast in the Heineken Commercial ?

27-Mar-18
It's made in Holland not Germany. Everyone knows the Dutch are not racist.

27-Mar-18
You've GOT to be kidding me!

I swear, some people wake up in the morning with one purpose and one purpose only: To find something that will allow them to be offended!

27-Mar-18
All Caps? Really Nva, I am offended...;^)

27-Mar-18
Well, TOUGH TOENAILS!

I'm offended that you're offended!...:^)

27-Mar-18
"Sometimes, Lighter Is Better"

I mean, c'mon, Kevin! Can't you see how racist that is?

In fact, the fact you don't see that is proof you're a racist!

27-Mar-18
Lol..it's so rediculous it's funny.

27-Mar-18
It is absolutely racist. The NAACP is so firmly rooted into "Hollywood" that ads like this cannot stand. Riddle me this: When is the last time you saw a commercial where a black person was made to look like an idiot? You can't. You will only see white males made to look like emasculated fools. You cannot even watch many movies anymore where blacks are portrayed as bad, even though they make up 15% of the population and commit 70% of the crimes.

So, at the risk of being called "racist," just pointing out these little factoids. Call me "fed the "f" up" this crap.

27-Mar-18
Jim, I am totally against racism but there is truth in your statement.

All racism shouldbbe condemmed..period.

Every race is guilty of it.

28-Mar-18
Will they run this ad on the BLACK Entertainment Television Channel? No way it could be racist then, right?

28-Mar-18
Depends.....were you watching BET at the same time?

28-Mar-18
When I was an Audit Manager in a public accounting firm we had those early screen savers where you could have a scroll going. Soundgarden came out with the song "Fell on black days" and since it was tax season and I was working ungodly hours I had that on my scroll. One of the staff accountants, a black guy asked me "Why does everything black have a negative connotation" I was literally stunned by the question and replied to me it didn't, it was just talking about stormy days and that's when the sun wasn't out etc. and take for example AC DC's Back in Black album was positive etc. But I changed the screen saver. The guy sucked as an accountant and we fired him after tax season, he told me he wanted to run for NYC Council and I figured that would be perfect for him. To me it was really sad that he saw that in ordinary things in life and this pc culture stoked the most innocent things.

28-Mar-18
Mint, you should've played the Hollies.

Long cool woman in a black dress.

She had it ALL!

;-)

28-Mar-18
maybe instead of being a white man i will be a lighter man.

28-Mar-18
"Does this make me the biggest racist in the world? "

Depends..... did you actually get lighter while drinking it?

I remember reading an article some time back that if you liked the old Coppertone ad it made you a sexist racist pedophile....... some folks are just wound too tight to be in the general public.....

28-Mar-18
It's all Trumps fault. Black lives matter. Tear down all the civil war statues. Drink dark beer. YADA YADA.

28-Mar-18
I like dark beers a lot. Guinness, Big Sky's Moose Drool, etc.

But then again, I also like beers like Guinness Blonde and Blue Moon's Belgium White.

And I also like good Amber Beers.

Does that mean I'm not a racist some of the time, but at other times I am, and at some other times I'm bi-racial?

28-Mar-18
Joey..... as kids we used to twist it around and sing it "a long black woman in a cool dress....." but not in a racist way......we were equal opportunity horn dogs, likely just sexist..... I can live with that.....

28-Mar-18
OMG, Tom!

Now you've done it!

You just sexualized black women!

BLM, the Reverand Al, CNN, and MSNBC will be at your door with cameras in the morning!

Besides, you've got it all wrong.

It wasn't "a long black woman in a cool dress."

It was " a long cool woman in a black dress."

By a bunch of racist guys suffering from 'White Privilege,' no less!

28-Mar-18
Heck I saw that commercial and didn’t see anything racist about it . Go figure, I’ll stick with a long cool woman in the black dress!

28-Mar-18
Kyle...... we knew the words to song...... lots of songs we twisted around. Guess with Hendrix we were homophobic with "excuse me while I kiss this guy......"

Buddy worked for the FBI ya know........ heheheheh.....

28-Mar-18
"I’ll stick with a long cool woman in the black dress!"

She's a little thick in the thighs, but other than that, what's not to like?

28-Mar-18
TD, remember the O’Jays “Back Stabber”?

We used to sing, “those black stabbers. Black stabbers!”

:-)

‘Course, that’s back when all us down this way we’re racist.

What the hell, we still are. :-) lol

04-Apr-18
The first ad I saw w\Heinikin Light was the one comparing with a glass of wine. the wine glass broken under the weight of the wine and "sometimes LIGHTER is BETTER". So thats how I took the next comercial.jeff

• Sitka Gear