Will 28-Mar-18
bigswivle 28-Mar-18
Tiger eye 28-Mar-18
HDE 28-Mar-18
TGbow 28-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 28-Mar-18
foxbo 30-Mar-18
28-Mar-18
"A Planned Parenthood branch in Pennsylvania called for the Walt Disney Co. to create an animated princess "who's had an abortion" in a since-deleted tweet posted Tuesday. Planned Parenthood Keystone, a branch of the health service provider based in Trexlertown, Pa., tweeted that, "We need a disney princess who's had an abortion / We need a disney princess who's pro-choice / We need a disney princess who's an undocumented immigrant / We need a disney princess who's actually a union worker / We need a disney princess who's trans"."

28-Mar-18
This country is full of Disney Princesses already. They're called stupid liberals!!

28-Mar-18
Disney should have an aborted fetus princess character.......one with it's head punched in and body parts missing to fund a Planned Parenthood abortion butcher's Porche. It'd make Cruella DeVille look like Mother Teresa!!

28-Mar-18
Hell, I'm pretty liberal and that's just stupid.

28-Mar-18
Lol, my wife was a character/dancer for Disney when she was in college. I'm gonna see what she thinks about this.

28-Mar-18
We need a Disney Princess that shoots guns

28-Mar-18
Yep, already have one that shoots a bow.

28-Mar-18
Sad day in America when the act of murder is so condoned.

Hitler would be a fan of Planned PH.

Wonder if most people know about Margaret Sanger and her racist motivations for forming PH?

28-Mar-18
Roll in the Hay Model

Still giddy from the 500 million taxpayer dollars heading their way from the recently passed "Omnibus Bill," a Pennsylvania branch of Planned Parenthood has come up with a bold new initiative to make their services more appealing to very young girls.

"We need a Disney princess who's had an abortion," the baby butchers happily tweeted.

This puts a new and unwelcomely graphic spin on Snow White's song "Someday my prince will come," implying that he did (wink-wink, nudge-nudge) but didn't stick around afterwards to support the baby mama.

Uh-oh! What should the knocked-up Princess do then, little girls? That's right - get an abortion! Hooray!

As puke-worthy as this notion is, Planned Parenthood wasn't finished with bright ideas for making abortion an entirely acceptable - indeed, routine and cool - alternative to giving birth. Their tweet went on to describe other Disney role models that young girls desperately need:

Presumably, Disney could get the whole job done with a single movie in which an illegal alien princess who's working a union job becomes heavy with child (perhaps after an evil witch has slipped her an enchanted banana). But our resourceful heroine then gleefully has an abortion (singing "What's the issue? It's just tissue!"), and the audience gets a warm and squishy happy ending when the illegal pro-choice union princess has surgery and hormone treatments to become her own handsome prince!

What frankly baffles us, other than how the ghouls at Planned Parenthood sleep at night, is why they've bothered to lump "Princess" in with all the other qualities they think young girls should find laudable. Is aspiring to Princess-hood possible, plausible, or empowering in any way? Or does it just encourage girls to live in a completely unrealistic fantasy world with their hopes, and presumably legs, in the air - until harsh reality sets in.

At which time, Planned Parenthood will be singing "Hi-ho, hi-ho" as they don their mining helmets and crusty forceps...and rake in more millions of dollars for dumping Disney's dissected future audience members into garbage bags.

From IOTWReport:

An undocumented immigrant...

Here’s a Disney movie where a princess’s mother had an abortion-

Here’s a Disney trans movie-

30-Mar-18
I'm getting too old to comprehend this crap, and I can't stand a damn liberal! The next civil war will be between the left and the right.

• Sitka Gear