NvaGvUp 29-Mar-18
bigeasygator 29-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 29-Mar-18
bigeasygator 29-Mar-18
Shuteye 29-Mar-18
Bentstick81 29-Mar-18
TD 30-Mar-18
29-Mar-18
If Muller is so damn smart and great investigator, how come he hasn't found out what the rest of us know about Hillary and Obama?

29-Mar-18
That's pretty easy to explain, Shuteye:

1) Mueller was tasked with investigating Russian interference in the election, not with investigating the alleged crimes of Hillary and Obama.

2) What you think you "know" about Hillary and Obama is quite possibly wrong.

3) Finally, no one on this board knows what Mueller's found out and what he hasn't found out.

29-Mar-18
it is a fact that hillary destroyed her emails to hide the way she and bill made millions off of her service as sec. of state. she should be in prison.

29-Mar-18
"3) Finally, no one on this board knows what Mueller's found out and what he hasn't found out."

WRONG!!

Buckiller knows. Remember? lol!

29-Mar-18
I almost added a "besides Buckiller" to that line Kyle lol

29-Mar-18
BEG,

Ya' know, given what we all know, it's a pretty good bet Mueller won't touch Trump at all. That means buckiller can claim he was right, regardless.

29-Mar-18
I've said that all along, Kyle. I think there's about a 5% chance that anything would ever come back to Trump at all -- and I think an obstruction charge would be way more likely than anything "collusion" oriented, whatever that means. Coming on and stating extremely vague things about very likely outcomes doesn't count as very compelling intel to me. Especially when Buckiller's other bits of inside intel point to qanon/The Storm conspiracy theories (Deep State pedophiles and the what not).

29-Mar-18
BEG,

There won't be a collusion charge because collusion is not against the law.

29-Mar-18
That's why I put collusion in quotes as you rightly point out "collusion" it isn't a crime. But there are things that fit under the umbrella of "collusion" that could be a crime. Regardless, I think the chance of any of those leading to any indictment against Trump is pretty close to nil.

29-Mar-18
Most of the crooks will get away with their crimes. Statute of limitations is running out and Clapper is already off the hook by three weeks. Everything is being slow walked by Sessions et al.

29-Mar-18
Can't wait to see what goose chase mueller will try next week?/? 8^)))

30-Mar-18
"This is the peace time equivalent of treason"

No it's not. Not even close. The "conspiracy against the US" is against the IRS.... it's not declaring income, evading taxes, trying to launder the money made overseas bringing it back in. It it's treason they will charge them as such. It is not.

If by "Treason" you mean like selling government secrets or selling influence to foreign governments, passing top secret documents on illegal and unsecured servers to folks without proper security clearances, denying aid and military support to embasy staff under attack that resulted in their deaths, ignoring requests for greater security which also attributed to their death, openly lying about the origins of the attack for political cover...... that kind of Treason?

Good grief.....

• Sitka Gear