BIG BEAR 31-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 31-Mar-18
BIG BEAR 31-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 31-Mar-18
BIG BEAR 31-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 02-Apr-18
29-Mar-18

29-Mar-18
Our opening day game was postponed until tomorrow because of rain..... 50,000 or so fans took off work and were already downtown Detroit tailgating before the game was called. Now many of them are just hanging out tailgating....

29-Mar-18
Jeff..... That's because our National Anthem might as well be Greek to them..... Most of them are from Venezuela, Cuba, and the Dominican...... ha !!!!

29-Mar-18
If the rest of the Tigers games are rained out this year there's a chance they won't end up last !!!!

29-Mar-18
Thought this was about turkey season

29-Mar-18
I think the Yankees are going to be a force to be reckoned with....

29-Mar-18

Hawkarcher's embedded Photo
Hawkarcher's embedded Photo
The first time I put my jersey on my bear was before I left fir a two week moose hunt in Ontario. Came home with no moose and the cubs had been swept by the Dodgers. Haven’t done it since.

29-Mar-18
I should add it was October. Playoffs. And the hunting story belongs on the “hunting fail “ thread

29-Mar-18
The Cubs are a great story and American team Jeff..... But can they get rid of that ridiculous basket thing at the top of the wall over the ivy ?? I hate that thing....

29-Mar-18
JTV your fandom predates mine by twenty or so years. We got cable in central Iowa in the late seventies so it seemed most people were either a Cubs or Braves fan. Went to college and half the people I met were from Chicago. Been to Wrigley a number of times and love it. The rest of chi town you can keep.

29-Mar-18
I saw that my favorite Tiger Justin Verlander got a good start for the Astros..... He's 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA......

29-Mar-18
Poor Justin has to go home with a win and 0.00 ERA to Kate Upton.

29-Mar-18

29-Mar-18
Yeah it sucks to be him right now.....;-)

30-Mar-18
Also;; RIP to Rusty Staub.... A beloved Tiger from my youth.

30-Mar-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Here’s my son at Dodger stadium. The dodgers want Chic Fil A to sponsor them. He was given free reign there yesterday.

30-Mar-18
SF shuts out the Dodgers in LA, 1-0!

30-Mar-18
I found out today he had an extra ticket that he didn’t use. Man, I wish I wash there. I would have eaten 5 pounds of asparagus and drank a quart of coffee. I would have then headed to the Dodger dugout and marked my territory.

31-Mar-18
Man did the Tigers get screwed yesterday. A close play at the plate was called safe for the Tigers and the game was over... that was the winning run in the bottom of the 10th. They reviewed the call for about 4 minutes and then called Castellanos out at home. To me the video was far from clear and concise that the call should have been overturned. It states in the rules that the call on the field should only be overturned if the video shows clear and concise evidence to overturn. The Tigers went on to lose in 13 innings....... Just like the Calvin Johnson catch in the NFL,,, Detroit got screwed again.

31-Mar-18
Further.... It was only one game and I don't expect much out of the Tigers this year..... They are rebuilding..... but what a kick in the crotch on Opening Day.

31-Mar-18
SF beat the Dodgers 1-0 for the second straight game.

LA had one hit. SF had two!

31-Mar-18
Wow !! Two in a row 1-0 games.... you won't see that too often !!

31-Mar-18
BB,

Better yet, the Giant's Joe Panik hit solo homers in both games for the only runs.

According to history, that's never happened before.

31-Mar-18
That's crazy !!! But I still don't forgive San Francisco for 2012........;-)

02-Apr-18
After leading MLB in runs scored in Spring Training, the Giants have scored just two runs in four games since the regular season started.

Even so, they're 2-2.

• Sitka Gear