Community
Contributors to this thread:
Will 31-Mar-18
HDE 31-Mar-18
Tiger eye 31-Mar-18
lawdy 31-Mar-18
Shuteye 31-Mar-18
31-Mar-18
Would a different author provide a different translation of each goal? The guy may be correct... Or it may be my world view... But reading that, I sort of want to go buy a tinfoil hat and have a "prepper bunker" installed in my yard. Not trying to be annoying with that comment, but... WOW, spin's my head reading that.

31-Mar-18
I stopped reading after "Goal 9" because the translations contradict themselves.

31-Mar-18
I did not read all of it but believe none the less the UN would dream up something as this. like all other UN initiatives, this too will fail. Why you ask?

Just who will be the leader? Imagine someone voluntarily giving anyone that much power. All those egos will be killing each other for that holy Grail of power

Ain't gonna happen.

31-Mar-18
I attended a conference given by an Agenda 21 activist. He gave us a synopsis of the utopian lives we would have with it. No private transportation, only public. No hunting, no guns, no houses, all public housing. We will live in settlements with an aggy area surounding the settlement, then a forestry area, and the rest wilderness. Rural America will no longer exist. That activist was a vegan and died last year. He developed esophageal cancer. He should have enjoyed a hamburger now and then.

31-Mar-18
I think we are safe. They would have to kill me before I would live like that and since they don't like guns they would be in deep doo doo.

• Sitka Gear