BIG BEAR 01-Apr-18
yooper89 02-Apr-18
Griz 02-Apr-18
Yendor 02-Apr-18
bb 02-Apr-18
31-Mar-18
Go Michigan !!!

31-Mar-18
Loyola is just as hard nosed and scrappy on the defense..... They are tough !!!

Holy Sister Jean !! Loyola by 7 at the half.... yikes !!

31-Mar-18
Go, UNDERDOGS!

Loyola leads 29-22 at the half!

31-Mar-18
What a game by Mo Wagner !!!! 24 points and 15 rebounds !!!! Hail to the Victors !!!!!

31-Mar-18
Looks like it’s about to strike midnight for Cinderella. It’s a shame they ran out of gas down the stretch. Congrats to the Wolverines!

31-Mar-18

BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
It was classic when Wagner jumped over the press box on a loose ball and bent up Bill Raftery's glasses..... Ha !! He said sorry to Coach Raftery.... and the look on Grant Hill's face was priceless....

31-Mar-18

31-Mar-18
BB, Congrats on your teams win....but now watch the NCAA Championship game. :::---)))

The Rock

31-Mar-18
Rock. I humbly admit that you are right. Michigan will be a big underdog in the Final.....no matter if it's Villanova or Kansas...... But right now we got a chance !!!!

31-Mar-18
Oh..... and by the way..... Congrats to Grant Hill on the Hall of Fame !! A legendary Detroit Piston !!!!

31-Mar-18
A legendary Duke Blue Devil....Where did the time go?

31-Mar-18
For sure.... Back to back National Champions with Christian Laettner...... 91-92.

Grant is a class act !!

31-Mar-18
Yeah I still remember Laettners buzzer beater that beat CT

31-Mar-18

Holy Cow !!!

31-Mar-18
BB, Michigan is in it and anything can happen. I remember when Georgetown was touted as one of the best college teams ever and Villanova beat them in the finals @ 40-1. I think the winner of this game will be heavy favorites. So.....jokin' aside who really knows?

Speaking of Villanova I don't know how they could shoot any better in the second half of this game. Take a way half of those three's which would be believable and this game would be razor close. My son-in law and daughter are wearings T shirts that says 'Nova' NCAA Champions. They better win. My daughter just punk slapped again. ;-)

31-Mar-18
Well that's that. Michigan will have its hands full with this machine. I am hearing it pretty good right now in this house. At least they are a local university.

The Rock

01-Apr-18
Thanks Bear. I was rooting for the Big 10 and my former Catholic wife wanted Sister Jean.

Another night on the couch for that decision.

01-Apr-18
They wheeled Sister Jean off the floor before the game was over... I think she threw in the towel.....

I went to bed before the end of the Villanova game because I had to get up for work.... but they had the game under control when I went to bed.

Happy Easter !!!!!

01-Apr-18
If 'nova drains 3s like they did last night, Michigan doesn't stand a chance.

Matt

01-Apr-18
Golden State wouldn't stand a chance.

01-Apr-18
10-18 on threes in the first half by 7 different players. There isn’t a zone defense alive that could even stop that. ;) Azubuike was a millstone around the neck of Kansas.

01-Apr-18
Sister Jean's prayers was not heard. Game was Saturday. GOD hasn't risen yet.

01-Apr-18
"There isn’t a zone defense alive that could even stop that. ;)"

I'm pretty sure that's been acknowledged. doesn't look like the man to man is all that effective against it either.

01-Apr-18
Just too many shooters. Can't guard them all. At the pro level you rarely get an open look with everyone on the court being an all star. You better be able to shoot with a hand in your face in the pro's. At the college level the open looks are a killer and with a team like 'Nova" with six legit arc flame throwers its difficult. The last game Villanova made 4 from the arc. Last night they torched it. The Dome syndrome was not in play last night that's for sure. Michigan has a quick and swarming defense but I don't think they can match the firepower of this Dragon. They have one legit arc shooter and can low post but 'Nova' is just too much. The Finals may be closer than we expect because I can't see any team draining 3's like that night after night. Michigan might just press from the git go.

LINK. Nova ate that MTM alive last night and got off the pedal on top of that. They could have won by thirty and lapped a very good Kansas team.

The Rock

01-Apr-18
Problem for Michigan, Nova has been lighting it up all year

01-Apr-18
Wouldn't it be something if Michigan takes down two Catholic Research University's to win it all ?? Maybe they should roll out Sister Jean in Villanova garb for the game..... Go Michigan !!!!

01-Apr-18
It would ‘nt be a surprise based on all the goofy outcomes this year

01-Apr-18
Maybe not a surprise but no doubt it would a miracle.

The Rock

01-Apr-18
Wow..... The Game is on late tomorrow.... 9:20 PM. I'm glad I took vacation all week because my daughter is off from school for the week..... I can stay up late and watch.

02-Apr-18
Go BLUE!

02-Apr-18
Go Nova!

02-Apr-18
Did anybody see the highlights of the Women's final four. Notre Dame player hit a buzzer beater to beat Connecticut. Then in the finals she hit the exact same three pointer to win the NCAA finals for women. Once in your life is cool, Back to back final four games is amazing.

02-Apr-18
Yeah, it should be illegal....at least the first one.

• Sitka Gear