KSflatlander 04-Apr-18
KSflatlander 04-Apr-18
TGbow 04-Apr-18
Rocky 04-Apr-18
KSflatlander 04-Apr-18
TGbow 04-Apr-18
Rocky 04-Apr-18
02-Apr-18
Another white statue is being taken down for being offensive to the towns people.

The statue of President McKinley in the town of Arcata, CA. is being removed because of McKinley's racist views against American Indians.

Wipe out all white history and America with it because I could care less. My children and grand children will be living in Australia where the white people have a backbone and statues that make them proud to be white and no RACE will change that.

This country is woefully sick and hell bent on eradicating all things white, and, accepting these actions is digging your own grand children's graves. They will become the economic slaves of the new America because their ancestors were weak.

The Rock

02-Apr-18
Wasn't trump supposed to fix this? draining swamps or something silly like that? Or is Obama still to blame? Or maybe its because of Hillary's emails AND Benghazi!

This is trumps responsibility. Hold him accountable like you did Obama.

02-Apr-18
ttt

02-Apr-18
Thanks atheist for another DUMBA$$ thread. 8^))

02-Apr-18
First, statues of Confederate soldiers are torn down due to being part of a racist, pro slavery group that fought against the United States. Now Union soldiers statues are being torn down by descendants of a racist, pro slavery group who fought against the United States.

02-Apr-18
Funny thing is if you read Abe Lincoln's documented speeches and letters he sounds more like a Klan member ...yet he is hailed as the great ablolitionist, in reality he never freed 1 slave.

It just shows the ignorance about history on the left.

Do you ever read that the biggest plantation in the state of South Carolina was owned by a black master?

On April 12th 1861 when the first shot was fired the war had nothing to do with slavery but yet that's what we are taught.

All races of people that ever existed in this country have been guilty of terrible things at some point in history.

Slavery existed for 80 yrs under the Union flag and the sad truth is slavery should have been dealt with early on...as Ben Franklin and others warned.

These idiots on the left don't have a clue why they do what they do

Racism was wrong 50 yrs ago just like it is wrong today. Today it's assumed if you are white you are guilty until proven innocent.

03-Apr-18
Liberal's... The American Taliban

03-Apr-18
People just want stuff simple.

1864 America

Union = good, Confederacy = bad.

Natives = good, Union soldiers fighting them = bad

They don't connect the dots that they have the same guys in blue uniforms as the good guys and the bad guys at the same time.

Confederates = bad, natives = good. Does that include the tribes that joined the Confederacy and kept black slaves?

Most peoples knowledge of that period is based on a few sound bites and a couple movies they watched.

03-Apr-18
Some are doing everything they can to rewrite history. Many don't even teach history any more.

03-Apr-18
...white history. Only saying it how it is. If people of color are offended discover your own country and build it the way you like. Then start a war with America, get crushed, and then we will build you into a super power on our citizens dime. Ingrates.

The Rock

03-Apr-18
I guess the Cherokees were racist since they kept black slaves and actually took them with them on the Trail of Tears. I wonder how Elisabeth Warren feels about this.

I'm waiting for all the FDR memorials to be torn down due to his treatment of the Japanese.

03-Apr-18
George Orwell... nuff said.

03-Apr-18
News flash: had any other gov't in the late 18th century been involved with the "American Indian", that culture would have been irradicated and an entire race would pretty much be gone now.

You think the Russians or Spanish would have been gracious enough to create reservation lands? Not hardly. Native Americans, as they are called, should thank the US gov't that they even have a culture they can call their own.

03-Apr-18
X2 Rock.

03-Apr-18
Wow Rocky...you are saying that this is your country and minorities need to go find their own country. Like the U.S. is yours and not anyone who is a minority. Many of the "people of color" were here long before your decedents. What makes this your country and not theirs? I don't agree with taking the statue of McKinnley down but I also am not going to lower myself and call for a war with "people of color." Did you read your words before you posted them...I mean out loud to yourself.

03-Apr-18
I'd say everyone here and everyone who came before were here before my descendants...Now some of my ancestors were here before it was the USA and being one of their descendants I am here now...8^)

If your gonna use big words you probably should know what they mean first...8^)

03-Apr-18
From what I get from Rocky's post is that it is politically correct to descriminate againstbwhite people.

I hate racism in any form. But the truth is as a white male I am descriminated against inbthe work place and by the government. If speaking the truth makes me a racist we are in bad shape

All races have some dark history and to deny that is to be really naive.

03-Apr-18
KSflatlander,

Villanova made a fool of Kansas on the court. Don't make a fool of yourself. You know exactly what I am saying, and, what people of color were here before my ancestors that you know of? I could care less about ANY race that intends to disgrace, discriminate or intimidate my own. If that is being a racist then I am king. The white race has back pedaled themselves into being a non factor running scared like a child in the dark, afraid of their shadow. Afraid to say openly what every other race in this country says without regard against white people. Do white people stand up for themselves when they are being discriminated against? No. They Gomer Pyle their goofy a$$ selves away in shame and weakness. Don't give me that American BS which I have been swallowing my entire life. This country IS about COLOR and VOTES specifically because COLOR guarantee's a sick demented liberal VOTE which keeps them in power. Power to vilify their own race for profit. You are the problem and the sooner your thinking gone the better. Here it and here it now. This country will not be long for this world if left ONLY to the people of color and that is right where we are headed and the numbers validate everything I am saying. The difference? I am NOT afraid to say it. I am not looking to make friends on this subject. I am standing up for my race. You kneel in your own comfort. If I want a friend I will buy a dog.

The Rock

03-Apr-18
Rock I agree I am white man like my father before me no shame in saying so .

03-Apr-18
I’m not worried about making a fool myself. I guess you and I disagree. But l would like to understand your comment and where you are coming from. I think our diversity makes us better. Your perception that you are being discriminated against because your white obviously makes you angry. Understandable for any person of any color that is discriminated against to not like it. Are there people out their who use race as a pawn?Sure and I think they are idiots. I’m just not willing to generalize minorities based on a few. Generalizations never work. If kneeling is judging individuals based on their actions and not generalizing whole races of people...then I’m king.

By the way I have many friends. Friends of all colors and creed. All good people otherwise we would not be friends...I got dogs too.

The basketball reference. I don’t watch it and my kids don’t play it. They race motocross...a sport that requires more than one ball. But your right Kansas got their butts kicked by a better team. Not even a contest.

03-Apr-18
" I also am not going to lower myself and call for a war with "people of color." "

Chances are we won't need to make that call. The prestigious Panthers, and Black Lives Matter have made that quite clear. I hope you don't support them either?!

03-Apr-18
This thread will get minimal posts of people defending their race making my point, afraid of being branded a racist. They will stand mute as the Jews of Auschwitz, that sad and sorry past in which they watched their own children and themselves put through the chimney without a modicum of resistance. That is the weakness that will doom the white race in America. This country will become the elites block auction ghetto and economic playground bought and sold from their ivory towers in safe havens around the globe. White people did not have the backbone to support their own stature and this cowardice will be their lot. Funny that people of the mid-west and west believe their expansive land and farm land seclusion will be the barrier's that they foolishly believe will keep them safe. Talk to land owners of South Africa who also believed these pipe dreams. Better yet bring flowers and place them on their graves. Is this your idea for the future welfare of your children's children's and their grandchildren? Wake up and buck up. The alternative seems to have been already set, that is to just simply and appropriately GIVE UP . I am not calling for a war. I am calling for white pride. That gift that you give to yourself will take care of the rest.

The Rock

03-Apr-18
Unbelievable...

03-Apr-18
Rocky,

I respectfully disagree with your view of the world. But we both like bow hunting so we do have something in common. Good day.

03-Apr-18
Ksflatlander - it's "you're" not 'your". No offense meant but that misuse is one of my pet peeves and you sinned several times above. ;)

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, I re-read Rocky's first post and I can't see where you get the idea that he thinks minorities should move away, he didn't even mention "people of color". Personally I don't think it is wrong to be proud of your ancestry no matter what it might be. If you delve back into who all I descended from, it would be a mixed up mess. In the 1860 census my G-G-Great grandfather is listed as one of the largest slave owners in Marshall County Mississippi while he himself is listed on the non-white rolls of that same census. Go figure. Meanwhile, some of my kinfolk were on the Trail of Tears and I am a registered card carrying Injun, (hence the handle Salagi which is a phonetic rendition of the Cherokee word for "Cherokee"). I hold no grudge against President McKinley. Now Andrew Jackson, the lying gi-tli that sent my ancestors on the Trail of Tears..... well that's a different story. ;)

03-Apr-18
The people of color was in the Rocky’s second post. I’m not for removing the statue. Even the greatest people in our history have faults. Thanks for the grammar correction. Typing on an iPad and typing too fast.

03-Apr-18
Now I see the "people of color" remark.

" Then start a war with America, get crushed, and then we will build you into a super power on our citizens dime." Years ago my father who used to write stories from time to time (but never tried to get them published), made up a story he told me about where the ruler of a little island country did just that for the express purpose of economic development courtesy of the US. ;) Always kind of wondered if Dad based that on his time in Japan at the end of WWII as part of the Army of Occupation.

04-Apr-18
I hold no ill will for people of color. None. My past childhood and my life has been connected to them socially and otherwise. They have proven to hold ill will against me BECAUSE I am white and "privileged" and blame their woes on the white race.

People of this nation, all colors and creed's, LEGAL and ILLEGAL, have taken a stand against the white MAN. White people march with blacks against the man's white oppression, white people march with illegal aliens against white man's oppression, white women march with ANYONE against the white man's oppression. I could go on and on but what is the use of trying to convince a 2" x4" of documented facts that prove the total dismantling and eradication of the triumph's of the white man and his history in America. Wipe away the devil white man's past as if he never existed.

The Rock

The Rock

04-Apr-18
Rocky,

So let me get this straight, you are upset that others are judging you as a white man based on what other white men have done to them (past or present) but you judge minorities based on what some have done to you. If you are so sure in your conviction then why don't you put your words used in this thread like "white pride" or "If people of color are offended discover your own country and build it the way you like" on a t-shirt and wear it to church this weekend. See what kind of response you get from others in your community. And I'm the 2x4...c'mon man.

04-Apr-18

70lbdraw's embedded Photo
70lbdraw's embedded Photo

04-Apr-18
KS,

I could care less what "other" people may think or how they respond to the facts before my eyes. I wear my beliefs on my sleeve not hidden like a coward. Be a man. We have enough weasels. What have I posted that is not true regarding the white man? Do you find white pride revolting and if so why so? The liberal fatalists have kicked this PC can down the road for far too long. You obviously do not have your ear to the ground. My position is deeper and spreads further than you could ever imagine. White people have had enough but you will never hear it on media outlets. It has been aroused and the push back is well on its way. FINALLY. The Rock

04-Apr-18
Spreads like a cancer....

04-Apr-18
1. I did tell you my beliefs.

2. Something you said about the white men that's not true. Your twisted history of South Africa. How did the Dutch/English actually become landowners in South Africa? Did you forget that part?

3. White Pride- first, those words in that order have likely be trademarked by every white raciest group in the U.S. I'm not proud simply because I'm white. I'm proud of my heritage, family, my country. Those are two different forms of pride.

04-Apr-18
If you claim to be against racism but only for select races then you are not really against racism.

Whenever any race is given special priviledge over another race, that is racism.

It was true 50 yrs ago and it's true today.

It's just not PC to state a fact in todays society.

04-Apr-18
KS, There. That was easy. The slave owner mentality and those who must pay for such atrocities committed by the white man. Your true colors are transparent and easily revealed. Racist on display. Who could have ever believed that wormed would have turned from your first post? I, the objective racist in word and yourself the true racist at heart. Nelson Mandela would be proud.

The Rock

04-Apr-18
Very easy. I’m perfectly comfortable with my true colors (beliefs). I would repeat my words verbally no matter the audience. Don’t forget to get you that shirt with those words printed on it. Then go to church and read your bible and pray to the Son of God who was not white by the way. Alternate reality...

04-Apr-18
Rocky, there are some that are anti racist but only to selective racist.

Making factual statements don't matter..only what is accepted in the PC crowd.

04-Apr-18
TGbow, I agree but that is going to change.

Alternate reality: Things that may sound heavenly in heaven many times are mute here on earth.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear