IdyllwildArcher 03-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 03-Apr-18
Rgiesey 04-Apr-18
Woods Walker 04-Apr-18
Anony Mouse 05-Apr-18
03-Apr-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
This women is a cake topper on the confused stupity cake. She wants to be a paraplegic.

03-Apr-18
She'll need more than just surgery.

She'll still have to pass the Bar exam.

EDIT ---- sorry, that's paralegal.

03-Apr-18
They should give her a lobotomy while they're at it......

03-Apr-18
mental illness is not a good thing...

03-Apr-18
Even worse than seeking attention by wanting to have medical problems themselves........ I've seen on the news cases where mothers pretend like their kids have cancer...... They cut all their hair off and shave their heads.... Absolutely this is a mental illness..... And disgusting....

03-Apr-18
I hope nobody has stepped forth, any surgeon who would do this needs to be arrested and jailed.

There are people who have murdered their own children to get the attention and sympathy they crave. I don't know if there are MORE sick people in the world or maybe just more people and the same percentage are sick..... or if it seems like more because the sickness goes public so fast and so personally.

And then there's Rowdy Dowdy....

03-Apr-18
Oh some doctor somewhere when paid enough will perform the surgery she is requesting. You ever see those people who get plastic surgery to look like lizard people or cat people? Same kind of mental problem. Lots of crazies, most are harmless, but there are those who are not...I think there are more today than there used to be, but they have always been around. They just didn't get the attention they get today. 24/7/365 news cycles report things most have no need of knowing, but the news reporters don't get paid for dead air...

03-Apr-18
any doctor that would perform that surgery should lose their license to practice medicine and be charged with some significant serious criminal felony.

03-Apr-18
Straight Arrow x 2. Completely unethical procedure and will not be done. This lady doesn't need a surgeon, she needs a Psychologist.

03-Apr-18
She should do a "Go-Fund-Me" to get a power saw and a DYI book from Amazon.

04-Apr-18

04-Apr-18
Men wanting to cut their ****s off, and women wanting to cut their legs off.......WTH are we becoming as a species??????

05-Apr-18
Zeidanians...of course.

• Sitka Gear