Community
Contributors to this thread:
NvaGvUp 05-Apr-18
NvaGvUp 05-Apr-18
NvaGvUp 05-Apr-18
NvaGvUp 05-Apr-18
NvaGvUp 05-Apr-18
05-Apr-18
The fake Cherokee otherwise know as Senator Elizabeth Warren has seen her main policies shot down by both the Trump Administration and more recently, the Fifth Circuit Court.

Earlier this year, Trump appointed a new CFPB Acting Director, Mick Mulvaney. Upon which the left went bat$h!t crazy.

Since he took over, Mulvaney has been doing everything possible to require this Faux Squaw's created bureau to become responsible, follow the rule of law,, limit what it can do to what it can do so to be Constitutional, as well as to do what the law says as well as what the law does not say, , downsize it, stop the insane pay raises the 'leadership' recently got, as well as to demand they be held financially accountable to Congress, unlike in the past where it was not.

Ideally, in my opinion, the CFPB should be done away with entirely.

Then, last month, the 5th Circuit Court struck down another of Princess Fauxahonta's signature 'achievements' when they vacated the DOL's asinine 'Fiduciary Rule,' which made it almost impossible and untenable for advisors to offer investment advice to people in 401(k) plans and other qualified retirement plans.

The DOL has said they will not appeal (Thank you, Trump Administration!), but other organizations could do so.

We're not across the finish line yet, but it's a BIG step in the right direction.

05-Apr-18
Yup!

I don't like some of what he does, but I love most of the rest of what he does.

Heck, even my wife, who's a Dem but not political at all, likes a lot of what he's done.

05-Apr-18
Jeff,

True that. But don't you dare ever criticize Trump for anything here on the CF, a few here will equate you with Sybil and LeftyLouie.

05-Apr-18
Kevin,

I disagree.

The best firms will take steps to ensure they always do the best thing for their clients.

But then, they are always taking such steps, regardless of the idiotic and harmful things The Faux Squaw wants.

This clown hasn't got a clue about our business, nor what are the best things clients need.

All she's worried about is promoting her anti-capitalism, anti- wealth policies.

Perhaps she does that because she knows SHE lied her way to the top and to the wealth she has and she feels really, really guilty about that.

Therefore she assumes we're all just like her, even though nothing could be further from the truth.

05-Apr-18
Kevin,

I'm having trouble agreeing 'the industry is so heavily invested' in keeping this BS.

Please explain.

• Sitka Gear