keepemsharp 05-Apr-18
Spike Bull 06-Apr-18
scentman 06-Apr-18
Woods Walker 06-Apr-18
Spike Bull 06-Apr-18
Spike Bull 06-Apr-18
Woods Walker 06-Apr-18
05-Apr-18
does anyone else notice that the march of those people in Mexico are pretty healthy looking, well dressed, and hygenticaly well off as far as cleanliness and haircuts even? What i mean is I'd look a whole lot worse just walking a mile and a half to the end of my road.

05-Apr-18
They are bought and paid for, watched over by the open borders crowd ... they are well fed and watered .. its more of a dog and pony show than a trail of tears ..

05-Apr-18
Contrary to what is reported they do NO walking, just for photo op. Sure looks like a lot of young healthy males, prime mules or gang recruits.

06-Apr-18
Protection for the caravan is supplied by MS13. Looks like a lot of MS13 members scattered through the group. Must be why they are having so many rapes....

06-Apr-18
kind of a modern day "Trojan Horse" scenario... scary stuff if true.

06-Apr-18
It wouldn't shock me if Soros money is involved either.

06-Apr-18
Al4eady exposed, WW.

06-Apr-18

Spike Bull 's Link
Soros is backing his efforts up with more money. This time to the Gov of Oregon, no doubt to make sure she wont send the Guard down to help stop his invaders!

06-Apr-18
Throw her in jail....NOW!!!! Can you imagine if ANY of us defied a FEDERAL order? Like to the IRS or the FBI? We'd be arrested on the spot. This is just more proof that the rule of law in America is dead.

I wonder if I'd get the same lack of enforcement if they banned some of my guns and I didn't surrender them?

• Sitka Gear