Owl 10-Apr-18
HDE 10-Apr-18
Your fav poster 10-Apr-18
Bentstick81 10-Apr-18
Will 10-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 12-Apr-18
09-Apr-18

09-Apr-18
Good guys with guns trumps bad guys with guns....... It's a no brainer. By good guys I mean the majority of society that are law abiding citizens.....

09-Apr-18
In a world with firearms, it is purely evil to debar one's neighbors access thereof. Period. I'll add a firearm is the most egalitarian instrument on God's green earth. It makes the 110 lb. coed superior to a 260 lb. thug if she is prepared. Firearms give the just recourse against the exploitation and victimization of the unjust.

10-Apr-18
Spike...you have got to quit using common sense and facts ...that don't fly in the PC arena. .lol

10-Apr-18
I think the liberals want to start a revolution. They will lose.

10-Apr-18
If more guns equals less crime you must know we have more guns in this country than any other nation. And how is our crime rate?

How many more guns until we become completely crime free? 5, million10 million?

10-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. Name ONE GUN LAW that will keep students as well as people safer???

10-Apr-18

Tiger eye's Link
Imposter the link below answers all your questions. Perhaps a class assignment, it shouldn't be below your comprehension level. If it is stop back here, I'm sure there are a bunch of us willing to help you.

10-Apr-18
I live in a village where the nearest law enforcement is 25 miles away. No guns and we are sitting ducks. Our advantage is that being a remote area, everyone has guns. When Carl Drega shot two state troopers, a judge, and a newspaper editor to death in Colebrook, NH, 20 years ago, we got word that he was headed to our town to kill a local man. We set up a citizens roadblock. He was killed. Now, across the border, in Andover, Maine, we are dealing with an arsonist. Two brush fires and two homes so far. We are watching. I am on our volunteer fire dept and we are alert. One member, a former game warden, is armed with a couple of us with pistol permits. Better to be safe than sorry when the nearest trooper could be an hour away.

10-Apr-18
Folks like Fav Poster are one home invasion away from being a conservative

Now please don't misinterpret this, I don't wish that on anyone. I use the family a few street over as an example. They have gone from SF liberal mentality to training at the gun range [along with multiple home improvements]....and rightly so....the father wants to protect his family. BTW, he is 2 blocks from a Contra Costa sheriffs office.

10-Apr-18
Fav poster, no place is ever crime free except one, and you don't believe in that place. jeff

10-Apr-18
Imposter take out the gangbanger deaths and suicide and it barely registers.

Look at rural America which is anywhere there aren't gangs. You'll notice murder by gun is almost non existent, even though just about every household has multiple guns, in many case over 10.

You've also seen the latest news from London, where you can't own a gun and their knife murder rate is higher than NY.

10-Apr-18
It really takes a idiot to respond about too many guns, it is not the gun it is the idiot that is behind the gun, knife, ball bat, auto, ect to kill a person. As long as there is bad people there will always be killing and JTV stated best that Colt is the equalizer.

I really believe that PZ is not a bowhunter but here just as a PETA troll, have anyone seen his thread over on the bow site beside here and I am primary on the LW and never seen his handle so just ignore stupidity. He does have a right to speak or type but does not have a right that require a response, one really cannot talk back to ignorance. Audios.

10-Apr-18
Nice reply, woodguy65.

10-Apr-18
"...we have more guns in this country than any other nation. And how is our crime rate? How many more guns until we become completely crime free? 5, million10 million?"

The problem isn't guns. The problem is liberal democrats.

10-Apr-18
Beendare, in my home we have shotguns, a 30,06, .22’s and my favorite deer rifle; a Marlin 30-30! I’ve never, not once advocated for a gun ban. However, I also do not believe everyone deserves the privilege of owning a gun either. The NRA’s sole mission is to get as many guns in as many hands as possible. Unacceptable. So back to my original question. If more guns equals less crime, how many more? There are 300 million guns in the US. Will 100 million more finally end crime? I’m attempting to use the logic presented here, after all.

10-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. "I also do not believe everyone deserves the privilege of owning a gun either." Tell us what LAW will keep this from happening???

10-Apr-18
Question on that article about crime rates. Dont most of those cities cited as having lower violent crime rates coincide with places with increasingly strong weapons laws over the past 10 to 15 years?

12-Apr-18
Interesting article from Ammoland this morning. Seems like an obviously mental problem'd man had weapons removed due to his apparent mental state. After being cleared and having to go to court to have his arms returned, and a subsequent mental breakdown, the police notified the ATF and the man was arrested by ATF for being in possession of those same firearms. He is being penalized by the mistake of the local authorities.

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/guns-return-to-man-after-being-committed-now-charged-with-federal-gun-crime/#ixzz5CT2JfIIt Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Police Return Guns to Prohibited Person, then Call ATF to Re-Arrest Him Ammoland Inc. Posted on April 11, 2018 by John Crump ATF Police Return Guns to Prohibited Person, then Call ATF to Re-Arrest Him

U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Steven Drew Montana was a welder at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Mississippi. In February 2016, Montana complained to the security officer at the shipyard that people were stealing his property from the yard.

The NCIS officer thought Montana was experiencing “some mental issues” due to the way that Montana was acting. The security officer confiscated Montana's work badge and told Montana to immediately leave the shipyard. Montana complied with the order, but he would later return to his work site claiming people forced him to take drugs and were following him.

The officer notified Pascagoula police about his concern about Montana's mental state. The cops stopped Montana's truck, and in their opinion, he was acting erratically. Police found several firearms in Montana's vehicle. He wasn't committing a crime, but he was violating Ingalls policy about guns on company policy which is not an arrestable offense. The police were still concerned about Montana's mental health, so they took him into custody.

Soon after, Montana, 26, had the rest of his guns seized by police on a court order. A Chancery Court judge committed him to a state mental institution in Purvis for 10 days in March 2017. Doctors cleared him of any mental issues, and they later him released without any medications. He wanted to get back the guns that police seized from him.

Montana went to court and successfully obtained a court order 9 months later for the return of his firearms in December 2017. The Pascagoula police honored the request and returned his guns including an AK47 rifle and a Glock pistol stating that his mental health seemed OK.

Montana would later return to the police station on Feb. 6. This time he was stating that Ingalls security was following him. He went on to claim that he knew of a murder that took place and someone at the shipyard was the murderer.

The police did not believe his claim. It was at this time that the Pascagoula Police realized that they released firearms to someone committed to a mental hospital. Capt. Shannon Broom notified the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives as well as Ingalls security about Montana outrageous claims as well as his past history.

Once committed to a mental institution, Montana became a prohibited person. He was legally not allowed to possess guns. The ATF used this violation of the law to obtain an arrest warrant for Montana.

On Feb. 26 2018 Federal authorities arrested Montana on federal firearms charges of possessing weapons as a prohibited person. Authorities are currently holding him without bond.

In court documents Montana's defense attorney, Melvin G. Cooper, question if Capt. Broom knew or should have known that Montana was a prohibited person. He claims that it was the local police department that broke the law and not his client.

Cooper is asking U.S. District Judge, Sul Ozerden, to dismiss the charges against his client. He is laying the blame at the feet of Capt. Broom and the Pascagoula Police Department for giving the guns back to a prohibited person. Montana's trial is set to begin in May 2018.

Ingalls Shipbuilding, a builder of Navy warships and the largest employer in Mississippi, did not return our request for comment.

The Pascagoula Police Department informed AmmoLand News that they do not have a public statement at this time on Montana's trial and referred us to the BATF.

The BATF did not return our request for comment.

• Sitka Gear