Annony Mouse 09-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 09-Apr-18
Woods Walker 09-Apr-18
Anony Mouse 09-Apr-18
Woods Walker 10-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 20-Apr-18
Jim Moore 21-Apr-18
09-Apr-18
WOW! Can you imagine if they did this when Obama was President? There'd have been NO online content concerning anything Obama said! I guess if this passed that Zeidan could never move there either.

09-Apr-18
This is a direct result of Trump and his obsession with calling things that don’t agree with him “fake news” And there was plenty of fact checking when Obama was president. I do recall the obsession with his birth certificate and calling him a Muslim Even though he attended church every Sunday Unlike the current fake Christian in Office.

09-Apr-18
Given the degree of flagrantly fake news (anyone want a pizza and small child to take home from a DC shop, for example?) I get the intent of the legislation. I hope if fails because it creates a worm hole that stinks. But I can see why it was thought up.

09-Apr-18
Lol at JTV posting photos of Obama wearing traditional AFRICAN garb (not Muslim) as "proof" that he is somehow Muslim.

09-Apr-18
Fools quickly learn to laugh at themselves but never understand why. Africa holds nearly 1/3 of the worlds muslims. I will not capitalize. As a matter of fact there BEG muslims spread from the African continent. Everyday the CF reveals another clueless individual.

The Rock

09-Apr-18
Still doesn't make that clothing Muslim, Rocky. You are right on one account though..the CF does continually reveal who the clueless individuals are.

09-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. Got NAILED again for LYING. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

09-Apr-18
He is a racist muslim crown prince anti-American president this country has ever known.

God Himself had to intervene to rid this country of his ilk and HRC.

The Rock

09-Apr-18
Screwing the taxpayers again/still Paulabe? When do you actually spend any time in the classroom??? That's if you ARE a teacher, which is probably bullsh*t too.

09-Apr-18
BEG, Barry Soetoro was raised a muslim. Pretty easy to do a search on it. Barrak Obama is Barry Soetoro.

09-Apr-18
Having family members with a Muslim background doesn’t mean you were raised Muslim just like wearing traditional African clothing for special occasions doesn’t make you a Muslim. Were people in his family Muslim? Yes. Was he ever raised a Muslim or an adherent of Islam? No.

Here’s what he says on his religious upbringing:

“ I was not raised in a particularly religious household. I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized religion, even as she was the kindest, most spiritual person I’ve ever known. She was the one who taught me as a child to love, and to understand, and to do unto others as I would want done.”

09-Apr-18
That's a good quote BEG.

09-Apr-18

09-Apr-18
Californication is infecting the entire country.

From Moonbattery:

Member of Student Government Impeached for Being Conservative

Trump could be in trouble if Democrats regain Congress. Nowadays, perceived countermoonbattery is an impeachable offense. At least it is on campus, where a member of student government has been impeached for being conservative:

The University of Illinois Student Government voted Wednesday to impeach a conservative student based primarily on his political activity.

Andrew Minik, president of Turning Point USA at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, was impeached from his position as Chair of the Committee of Diversity and Inclusion (CoDI) after enduring a hearing that included accusations of using his own minority status to marginalize other minorities.

As mentioned earlier, minorities do not count as true minorities unless they obediently play their assigned role in the cultural Marxist strategy to transform America into a totally different country.

The articles of impeachment specifically cited Minik’s role in organizing a memorial wall for victims of illegal immigration among his offenses…

Minik also stands accused of various bureaucratic infractions, which might be overlooked if he were more ideologically compliant.

Student President-Elect Walter Lindall took the opportunity to denounce the highly esteemed Turning Point USA as “racist.” Coming from a moonbat, this confirms that TPUSA are the good guys. Just don’t let yourself be associated with them if you want to be part of student government.

09-Apr-18
You're assuming that Paulabe is truly a teacher. Hesheit SAYS hesheit's one, so that makes it true??? NOT!!! All we know about this multiple identitied life form is that it's a serial LIAR. Therefore nothing it says has any basis in truth

09-Apr-18
Paul Zeidan is listed on the staff of Briarcliff Manor HS.

10-Apr-18
There may be a Paul Zeidan at Briarcliff Manor, but how do we know that's who hesheit really is? For all we know hesheit may have stolen that identity too. Just because hesheit SAYS something doesn't mean it's true....QUITE the opposite in fact as hesheit proves every time hesheit posts here. And how does someone who's supposed to be a teacher get to play on the CF all day long on a school day during school hours?

20-Apr-18
Via Moonbattery:

California Bill May Ban the Bible

Following the trajectory of progressivism leads to two easy predictions regarding what liberals will do in the future if their power is not checked: (1) ban the Bible and (2) not merely allow sexual perversion but coercively impose it on the culture. The reason these predictions are easy is that this bleak future is already happening in California, where tyrannical legislation has been sailing through the state assembly. The bill may ban the Bible:

The bill in question is California Assembly Bill 2943. It would treat as a criminal violation of the state’s consumer fraud act “the sale or lease of goods or services to any consumer” that consists of “advertising, offering to engage in, or engaging in sexual orientation change efforts with an individual.”

The ostensible point is to outlaw counselors who help people overcome unwanted perverse sexual attractions. Not allowing people to push back against sin is depraved and tyrannical — but it gets worse.

The bill forbids “efforts to change behaviors or gender expressions, or to eliminate or reduce sexual or romantic attractions or feelings toward individuals of the same sex.”

California’s filthy air could get even smoggier, because this bill may require some massive book bonfires:

To sell any materials or offer any counseling for a fee that present homosexual practice and transgender identity as wrong or a sin, including all commentaries on the Bible and theological or exegetical treatments that affirm the biblical position on these matters (perhaps even the Bible itself) is to incur criminal sanctions in the state of California.

The Bible affirms the biblical position on homosexuality in no uncertain terms.

Any books or articles that indicate that the Bible and the church have a role in encouraging people not to engage in such behavior or self-identification can be banned. …

No church, Christian bookstore, or internet site could be a conduit for the sale of any literature that challenges homosexual practice or transgender identity. Amazon could not sell to California residents any such literature.

The LGBT agenda in all its sickness may soon have the same legal status in California that the Koran has in Iran. Anyone challenging it in any way will be silenced by the government.

That gives an idea of what Democrats would like to do to the whole country once they have marginalized resistance as they have done in California.

21-Apr-18
The quote at the bottom of the first link attributed to James Woods said it best, "Scratch a liberal and find a fascist every time."

• Sitka Gear