Treeline 14-Apr-18
Beendare 14-Apr-18
Woods Walker 14-Apr-18
Huntcell 14-Apr-18
DL 24-Apr-18
Woods Walker 25-Apr-18
14-Apr-18

Salagi's Link
In Merry Old England. I also found this quote interesting: 'Ms Rudd added: “I see no good reason why any young person should be carrying a corrosive substance in the street."' Now I know they mean acid but how is that part of the law written? More corrosion is caused by water than any other substance. It appears they are still on that slippery slope and gaining speed.

14-Apr-18
Water is the universal solvent and yep it is corrosive.

14-Apr-18
Remember an old sign "When they ban our guns, will we still be able to keep our knives and swords?" Guess not. Nor your "corrosive substances". Hard to believe how far the English have fallen...

14-Apr-18
I saw those comments after the recent London knife thing......Why does anyone need a knife anyway?

Thats a vegetarian talking there......

14-Apr-18
"Thats a vegetarian talking there......"

......but apparently one who doesn't eat big garden tomatoes or onions!!!

14-Apr-18
Hands grab knives, hands grab guns. Hands grab P... Ban Hands! Ban Hands! Ban Hands!

24-Apr-18
I live in a good state......Missouri law "open carry dirks, stilettos and other slim knives, boot knives and other daggers, balisongs, undetectable knives, throwing stars and knives, axes, Bowies and other large knives. You may conceal carry any pocketknife with a folding blade less than 4 including automatic knives."

24-Apr-18
At least they didn’t call them hunting knives like they do here. There was one recently saying that a perp was carrying a Bowie style hunting knife. Does that mean he hunts with a Bowie knife?

25-Apr-18
I'm still trying to get my head around the "open carry of undetectable knives" referenced in the Missouri statute.....seems like an oxymoron to me.

25-Apr-18
It's gov-speak SA, it doesn't have to make sense.

• Sitka Gear