bigswivle 17-Apr-18
scentman 17-Apr-18
70lbdraw 17-Apr-18
Salagi 17-Apr-18
Bentstick81 17-Apr-18
'Ike' (Phone) 17-Apr-18
Will 18-Apr-18
15-Apr-18
From all the updates I'm getting it sounds like she's in failing health. Prayers up and god bless to a great women

15-Apr-18
putting partisanship and political nonsense aside, i send best wishes to and for Barbara Bush and her Family. She is a special lady who touched so many people’s lives and made our country and our world a little better. I didn’t always agree w the Bush family bit that’s neither here nor there in this moment.

15-Apr-18
She brought dignity to the White House, while still speaking her mind as she saw fit.

15-Apr-18
You all said it well. Positive energy to Mrs Bush and the whole Bush family!

15-Apr-18
Behind every good man is a great woman... wife,mom and grandma, Babs is one tough woman. God Bless her.

17-Apr-18
RIP Mrs Bush, and thank you for being a great first lady.

17-Apr-18
Last night before bed she had her normal shot of bourbon.

17-Apr-18
RIP. Great lady

17-Apr-18
RIP, Prayers for her and the family.

17-Apr-18
Wow sad! Great lady, what a life! Married to the same man for 73 years. An accomplished first Lady and First Mother that was dedicated to supporting her family's desire to serve the country they love so much. Always pleasant, never controversial. Not many like her left.

R.I.P Mrs. Bush.

17-Apr-18
Never controversial? One of Barbara Bush's last comments on record was that she didn’t understand how women or decent Americans voted for Trump.

She was a bad ass woman that didn't take crap from anyone, especially people that bad mouthed her family. RIP

17-Apr-18

Salagi's Link
Pretty nice article from the Huff Post.

17-Apr-18
Boy your fav IMposter. Even when someone passes away, you still come on here showing the DUMBA$$ that you are. What a moron. 8^)

17-Apr-18
Gods speed Mrs. Bush...

18-Apr-18
Sad to see Mrs Bush passed last night. She was a great person and role model for our country... A life, well lived, for certain!

• Sitka Gear