Squash 06-May-18
Woods Walker 06-May-18
Woods Walker 06-May-18
petedrummond 06-May-18
Mint 07-May-18
05-May-18

Shuteye's Link

06-May-18
Ban the idea of paying for insurance so that you can afford a decent lawyer should you use your gun to defend yourself?

And all the government had to do is fine the insurance company who underwrote the insurance. Then make it a law that insurance is illegal to protect you liability wise in representation.... WOW... Suppression at it's finest by our elected officials. If we can't take your guns, then well make sure that if you protect yourself with them that we will bankrupt you through litigation ......

06-May-18
What do you expect from a Democrat controlled state that does not allow a person to stand his ground even in their own home. Every day Cuomo and his corrupt cronies make harder for me to live here.

06-May-18
If there's not a SCOTUS case that comes from this then this is just another prime example of a government gone too far.

06-May-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
You Don't Need Insurance To Kill A Deah. And I LOVE Telling People What They Do and Don't Need.......
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
You Don't Need Insurance To Kill A Deah. And I LOVE Telling People What They Do and Don't Need.......

06-May-18
Well the insurance was bullshit anyway. I can tell you all you need to know. If you shoot lawyer up and don't talk to cops. Silence is golden. By the way the insurance does NOT give u a free lawyer.

07-May-18
And tell the truth, you were in fear for your life when you defended yourself.

• Sitka Gear