bad karma 06-May-18
spikebow 08-May-18
bill v 08-May-18
spikebow 08-May-18
Aluminum Rain 08-May-18
bad karma 08-May-18
Brotsky 09-May-18
06-May-18
Any of you guys live in , or stayed in Glennwood Springs Co.? Planning on staying one night there passing through with the family. Want to get it right, go to the right spring and a hotel thats right. Any advice?

Thanks bill v

06-May-18
The Hotel Colorado. Lots of heritage. Teddy Roosevelt was a common guest, as was Al Capone in the day.

The hot springs are nearby.

07-May-18
the hot springs are fun.....they are best in the winter when it's snowing. I used to drink at Doc Holidays every year after the elk hunt was over but haven't done it for years now. I have relatives right on the other side of the canyon and have been in Glenwood to eat many times over the years. Nice town.....

08-May-18
The Italian Underground is worth a visit, drinks at Doc Holiday's too

08-May-18
Thanks for the responses guys. Is there more then one hot spring? Or is it just the one at the spa? If there’s anything else we should visit let me know. Thanks bill v

08-May-18
Spa of the Rockies is where you want to go.

08-May-18
Are there hot spring pools around Glenwood besides that giant swimming pool? Something more like Pagosa.

08-May-18
take the family to Aspen.

09-May-18
There are hot springs in places right along the Colorado river near the canyon. I have sat in them and drank beer.

09-May-18
Straight Arrow, if they got warmer the more beer you drank you may have wanted to get out a little earlier:)

10-May-18
It's in the canyon actually. I have rafted that stretch a bunch of times. I have a cousin that owns a rafting business near Camp Hale.

• Sitka Gear