HDE 07-May-18
Paul 07-May-18
longbeard 07-May-18
kentuckbowhnter 07-May-18
TD 08-May-18
07-May-18
This f’ing state has no redeeming qualities

07-May-18
Until a republican gets the popular vote and then watch the lawsuits come out of the woodwork.

Terry

07-May-18
It's called "lets let NY and Southern CA rule the country....."

I can't believe a state would do that to it's citizens..... effectively nullifying their vote.....

07-May-18
The only way losers win is by cheating.

07-May-18
JTV we are not all commies here in CT . I for one am not , I do what I can to improve my state but it’s not easy with new haven and Bridgeport vote for who ever picks them up with a bus

07-May-18
I can’t wait to retire and get the F out of here!!!!

07-May-18
they are going to be crying like the sjw's/snowflakes they are when Trump wins the popular vote in 2020.

08-May-18

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Seems strange as these states all went Dem anyway? And look to do so for the foreseeable future? So their electoral votes have and will go Dem..... this is really the only thing that could go bad for them, to wind up giving their electoral votes to a Republican. Brilliant!

Or do they really think any red or purple states will join them in a suicide pact?

Apparently if not enough states join in their suicide pact, (they need to get the membership to 270, the election winning number, currently at 172) nothing actually changes.... doesn't kick in. But if they do..... essentially guaranteeing liberal leftist victory and taking over the world..... bwwwaaahahahahah!

• Sitka Gear