bb 09-May-18
Spike Bull 12-May-18
Trax 12-May-18
JTV 12-May-18
scentman 12-May-18
Bentstick81 12-May-18
08-May-18

Spike Bull 's Link
"“Disclosure of responsive information to such requests can risk severe consequences, including potential loss of human lives, damage to relationships with valued international partners, compromise of ongoing criminal investigations, and interference with intelligence activities,” stated the May, 3 letter from Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd.

But Nunes is not buying it. He warned Sessions that ignoring deadlines requested by Congress will result in contempt. Nunes also referred to comments lambasting Special Counsel Robert Mueller by U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III, who said in a Virginia Federal Court Friday, “we don’t want anyone in this country with unfettered power. It’s unlikely you’re going to persuade me the special prosecutor has power to do anything he or she wants…The American people feel pretty strongly that no one has unfettered power.”

? “The only thing left that we can do is we have to move quickly to hold the Attorney General of the United States in contempt…”

Nunes noted that two weeks ago, the committee sent a classified letter to Sessions and “per usual it was ignored… last week we sent a subpoena and we got a letter stating they are not going to comply with our subpoena on very important information that we need.”"

09-May-18
Fire him!

09-May-18
"Fire him!"

Okay, but play this out first. In the meantime, keep our real secrets to ourselves at all costs.

We need to quit freekin' out. We must remain confident, and realize that the Truth will have His way within our lifetimes. Face it, we have a similar, if not the same objective as Him, when we understand that God is Love.....

09-May-18
Im impatient,

12-May-18
I am a very patient man, almost legendarily, and I have had about enough, bb!

12-May-18
President Trump is either a far more patient man that I thought he was or there's something big cooking here......

12-May-18
Trax, I hope and think you are correct.. when this hits the fan, all will be vindicated.... remember, the IG's report was delayed 'cause of more info came out on the Clinton Email investigation/scandal that had to be looked into ... not to mention all the info coming to light on the REAL Russian COLLUSION .. Clinton/Obama/Comey/DOJ/FBI et al....... you cant drain the swamp in a day ..

12-May-18
Trax x2

12-May-18
Spot on, Trax. I hope it's the latter.

• Sitka Gear