JacobNisley 16-May-18
'Ike' (Phone) 21-May-18
Woods Walker 21-May-18
BowSniper 21-May-18
Woods Walker 21-May-18
09-May-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Could get ugly in a hurry...

Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces in southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, with some of the incoming missiles being intercepted by the Iron Dome defense system, the army said, amid sky high tensions on the northern border.

09-May-18
Go Isreal, now is the time.

10-May-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Israel said it struck "nearly all" of the Iranian infrastructure sites in Syria on Thursday, in direct response to a barrage of Iranian rocket fire targeting Israeli military positions in the Golan Heights.

10-May-18
I was watching Fox News late last night and they broke the story and had video. They also showed Bibi and Putin together.

10-May-18
Sure as heck hope this doesn't spark a much larger conflict... Scary stuff.

10-May-18
Well, that was quick!

I imagine it will be awhile before they poke the bear again :^D

10-May-18
Israel could not beat iran without using nukes. They could beat them in any battle but they could not win a war against them.

10-May-18
There won't be a war. The Iranian leaders don't have enough support from the citizenry. Revolution is at hand.

10-May-18
well informed post seapig.....I hope you are right.

10-May-18
I don't believe Israel could OCCUPY Iran or take/hold territory. But certainly more than able to defend themselves and win most battles hands down. I don't think it would even be a goal to take Iran. But they could punish them badly.

10-May-18
Israel is a crap hole too. why anyone would want to live there much less fight over it is beyond me. In this country we use places like that as test ranges for bombing.

10-May-18
I met a guy at a dog trial who used to live in Israel that moved there from here. He joined the army cuz he had to and he had a machine gun and rpg in his closet ready to go at all times. He would watch the daily news and they would announce a code word and if his came up he would have to mobilize. He said the whole country is ready in minutes.

10-May-18
The answers to Israel is in the Bible, May 14, 1948 was the beginning on what is coming.

10-May-18

MT in MO's Link
These pics kind of argue against Israel being a crap hole...8^)

10-May-18
""Neither country could occupy the other of course and would never be a goal anyway. Israel would win against Iran as it has always won its wars in the past, often badly outnumbered.""

In 1973 we were leaving the Med when this war broke out. We were called back in and loaded up every plane we had with as many weapons they could carry. The planes came back 12 hrs later empty. We also had a few A-4's land and refuel and head to Israel.

Years later I was talking to a friend from the squadron. At that time he worked as a mechanic at an airport. He said the people getting off of one plane were from Israel. He was talking to one of the older guys from the flight and mentioned about our carrier at the time.

The guy was thanking him for saving them. At that time they were starting to run out of weapons, till we resupplied them.

All this I heard about later because at that time there was no news coming in or going out. We were out at sea during that time for 63 days straight.

Jack

10-May-18
Israel having an all-out war with Iran is not the question. It's how many other countries would attack them at the same time if they did.

11-May-18
I think Israel is our test ground for new weapons.

11-May-18
I think Israel is about to sling a stone at Goliath for the second time. ;0)

12-May-18
70 targets hit...If Iran hasn’t figured out that Israel has their number in Syria, they’re way dumber than they look!

16-May-18
"Could get ugly in a hurry..."

It did, for Iranian assets in Syria. It rained all night.

16-May-18
I've been there MT in MO. Trust me that kind of landscape is very much the exception.

21-May-18
Anyone notice? Not a peep out of Iran after Isreal thumped ‘em!

21-May-18
Kinda sorta like Libya's Khadaffi when Reagan thumped him.

21-May-18
What works now is the same thing that has worked for thousands of years... a realistic threat of a serious asswhoopin'

21-May-18

This quote is 118 years old, but it's as true today as it was then, and for the millenniums that precede it.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."

• Sitka Gear