slade 19-May-18
slade 19-May-18
Owl 19-May-18
kentuckbowhnter 19-May-18
Glunt@work 19-May-18
slade 19-May-18
WV Mountaineer 20-May-18
18-May-18
This Seven Mountain Christian Nationalist fool opposed God's plan and paid the consequences...:)

#NeverTrumper Glenn Beck – Who Regularly Accused Trump Supporters of Being Nazis – Jumps on Trump Train

Glenn Beck ruined his reputation and career by endorsing Hillary Clinton for President and comparing Trump supporters to Nazis

18-May-18
Who’s Beck?!? Lol

19-May-18
The whole crying thing was just always so ridiculous. And he always just seemed like a guy that wasn't that intelligent.

19-May-18
I don't know about Nazis but I know a surprising number that acted like back biting lickspittles. Political cultists like Obama's drones.

19-May-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Obama....?!? You mean this Obama!

19-May-18

19-May-18

19-May-18
Watched the video. I don't see anything worthy of criticism. He's right, for many folks-if not everyone who voted for him- Trump is a walking referendum of our disgust with the status quo, particularly our disdain for the media.

19-May-18
Glenn Beck has made himself a few hundred million bucks acting the way he has, not a total moron from a money making perspective.

19-May-18
Beck isn't my favorite when it comes to talking policy issues but he does some good history stuff.

19-May-18
I agree Glunt, I have listened to a couple of his books.

20-May-18
He simply went over board with his feelings of Trump. He is a little out there sometimes but, he isn't a total fruit either.

• Sitka Gear