Woods Walker 20-May-18
bowbender77 21-May-18
Will 21-May-18
20-May-18
Copied from Ace of Spades:

The left's new rules, as summarized by Adirondack Patriot:

It's all academic because this is how the left thinks:

1. It is illegal to defeat a Democrat.

2. Anything we do to stop an illegal act is legal and a morally necessary.

3. The only way a Democrat can lose is if someone (in this case, Donald Trump) did something illegal, such as collude with Russians, because no Republican is qualified to legally defeat a Democrat.

4. Everything we do to stop Trump is legal, regardless of the law.

20-May-18
Pretty much sums it up...

20-May-18
The only way losers can win is to cheat...

20-May-18
And lie. Like our resident fraud and deceiver.

20-May-18
5. Non progressive thoughts are to be suppressed by any and all means.

20-May-18
Spot on...but the media says mostly popular with conservatives is what they reported today about the fbi spy... i will not capitalise the fbi any longer, also doj.

20-May-18
Solo X2......hell, X1000! Those two sentences sum it up as accurately as can be.

21-May-18
Solo = SPOT ON !

21-May-18
Politics is frustrating. And, while not a President Trump fan, I do wish the Democratic party mucky mucks could just move on and get focused on who can be a good candidate in the future.

That said, you could very slightly change those questions towards President Obama when he was first elected, or really through out, and they would not really be different, just flip R's for D's. I know most here think President Obama stunk to high heavens. So it's pretty equal footing to the way many on the L side feel about President Trump.

Let him (Pres. Trump) do his thing, and if it's awesome, cool. If not, or if people really don't like it... Then let him know in November this year and a few years from now again.

All the legal stuff or blocking of policy just to block it because it's a different "team" drives me crazy. Whether it's R's doing it, or D's.

• Sitka Gear