Annony Mouse 22-May-18
Michael 22-May-18
Michael 22-May-18
Thumper 22-May-18
Bentstick81 22-May-18
Salagi 22-May-18
IdyllwildArcher 22-May-18
22-May-18
It all depends if there are indictments of DOJ, FBI officials. If there are, all bets are off.

Terry

22-May-18
California goes Red for the first time in ... Oh who am I kidding! Lol

22-May-18
If I had to bet, I'd bet on Pat's prediction. For the average Joe, $$$ is what it comes down to. If people have more disposable income and things are going well for them they won't want to "fix what ain't broken".

In the circle of people I know and work with, I was amazed at the number of union guys who voted for Trump. All they cared about was getting back to work.

22-May-18
I truly have no clue. I think rebubs are crushing it in the fundraising dept, hopefully they spend it well.

22-May-18
Bombshell of indictments dropped a month before the elections to have everyone’s head in a tailspin will have the Dems pi$$ed off and digging their heels in and Republicans hoping it’ll help them sweep.

I suspect Republicans maintain the majority in both and we keep on winning.

22-May-18
Mueller will be the wild card. He's very capable of making up some bogus charge around September and starting a sh?!t storm for republicans

22-May-18
I tend to go with Pat's take on the situation.

22-May-18
I think Pat is right on in his prediction. I can see the GOP gainng a seat or two in the senate.

22-May-18
NM will be completely blue with a dem for gov'r. Heaven help us...

22-May-18
All we need is a couple in the Senate, then, watch the changes come rolling down the pipe!

22-May-18
bigswivle you nailed it, it will be something huge to try and crush any Republican momentum. Then come January of next year the house will conclude it was all a big mistake. But since we control the house we are going to go ahead and impeach trump. Sad part is that the Republicans in Congress will be be right beside the dems in doing this.

22-May-18
By looking at the Yahoo comments on political stories that have a left-wing slant....you can see the pro-Trump folks are energized and their "likes" on political stories more than often outweigh the "dislikes" by the anti-Trump crowd. This was a similar observation leading up to the 2016 election. Based on that, I suspect the Independent/moderate folks are still pulling for Trump. The Dems do not have a message they can run on other than impeach or obstruct Trump. I think the Repubs will fare slightly better than people think.

22-May-18
One big change from the last election is Trump's approval among blacks is going way up from where it was. Hispanics approval is going up also.

22-May-18
All I hear is anti-Trump fervor. I think that the left is energized out of hatred of Trump, the school shootings, and all that came after it - and it will hurt Republicans by energizing Democrats to get out and vote if they're energized to do so. Because midterms lack the big-ticket that is the POTUS, it's really the energy of the party bases to get out and vote that drives them. While Republicans may have things going for them, the one thing going against them is how badly the left hates Trump. Anything could happen.

22-May-18
This is a tough one. I previously predicted Hillary in a land slide.

.. .. .. .. ..

Coin toss is my best guess.

22-May-18
The blue wave is coming, the media will make sure of it.

22-May-18
"Mueller will be the wild card. He's very capable of making up some bogus charge around September and starting a sh?!t storm for republicans."

Mueller and his LWL accomplices are fixing to be handed their hats along with some jail time. Only stink Mueller can muster up would be on the Oprah Winfrey Show.

I think we're fixing to see a "fall by the wayside" of the extreme LWL candidates this next elections. I think their more moderate D candidates will be elected which is good for the Country.

In the mid-term elections the R's will gain at least 4 in the Senate and pick up another 15 seats in the House.

22-May-18
Heller is our Senate Rhino, er, republican here in Nv. I think he will be out this year. There are simply too many Commifornians moving in. We may even lose our republican governor seat.

22-May-18
"The blue wave is coming, the media will make sure of it. "

Yup!!!

22-May-18
GOP Takes Six-Point Lead in Midterm Generic Tracking Poll

Hard to see any sort of a "blue" wave this fall. Especially when the Democrat agenda is hung on raising taxes, promoting/protecting ILLEGAL immigrants, support of MS-13, and the ever continuing talk of Trump impeachment is certainly not a platform that will draw votes from anyone not already drinking their coolaid. There is even reporting that many millennials will not be going to the polls in great turnout.

Republican House losses will be minimal (heck, they may even gain seats considering how accurate the pollsters (!!!) have shown themselves in 2016. With Black and Hispanic unemployment rates at historic lows, many seeing more money in their pockets, Democrats are going to have a very hard time to keep their traditional voters on the plantation.

22-May-18

Michael's Link
Is the Blue wave turning into a ripple in Ca?

22-May-18
Amy McGrath, once a Marine fighter pilot, moves on to win the Democratic primary in Kentucky's 6th District. Another sign of strength for women candidates. and another sign of the blue wave thats sure to continue.

Stacey Abrams will become the first black woman ever elected governor in the United States. Blue Wave continues. Women have won 4 of 5 Democratic primaries tonight, and will probably win more. A Democratic majority in the House in 2019* will be built off the backs of strong female candidates. Delude yourselves if you want. But count up the dem wins vs gop wins and tell us the tally so far! Its very, very blue.

22-May-18
A dem wins a dem primary so that’s why there is going to be a blue wave?

22-May-18
"A dem wins a dem primary so that’s why there is going to be a blue wave?"...ROTFLMAO

22-May-18
y f IMposter. Instead of throwing out LIES, why don't you answer questions, that peg you as the LIAR you are??? See ya in a few days, or come on here and remove all doubt of the IGNORANT LIAR that you are. 8^)))

22-May-18
For the first time in my life I voted in the Republican primary here. Always before I voted in the Democrat primary. In Arkansas, there were very few contests among the Dems, they had trouble coming up with one candidate to run in any of the races. Several positions in the local and maybe a few in the state will be decided in the primary as there are no Democrat opponents in those races.

22-May-18
This discussion is Republican vs Democrats, not men vs women.

• Sitka Gear