kentuckbowhnter 26-May-18
JL 31-May-18
Your fav poster 31-May-18
IdyllwildArcher 31-May-18
Thunderflight 31-May-18
keepemsharp 31-May-18
'Ike' (Phone) 31-May-18
23-May-18
They don't create rules that make the players stand for the anthem because impacts to their bottom line were negligible. Of course they ARE allowing them to stay in the locker room. Pansies.

23-May-18
Proposed 15yd penalty this yr for anthem kneelers. Home team to decide if players are on field or not during anthem. (Both teams or none) Also some new rules on kickoff and return formations. No running starts, no wedge blocking, only 3 men deep, and some others about # of players on each side of ball and where they are lined up in relation to hash and numbers, some others regarding receiving team formations and No Block Zones. Too much to type here.

In short look for a lot of "pooch" type onside kicks. Game could get interesting.

26-May-18
NFL has lost a lot of viewers, doubt this brings many of them back.

The up side to this mess is its hunting season.

26-May-18
For the life of me, I do not see how anyone could advocate for compulsory displays of patriotism. Like love, if not freely given, it is, at best, meaningless. That stated, the NFL took the easy way out and, perhaps, rightfully deserves to lose the viewers they bargained to keep.

26-May-18
there as been a rule in the rule book for years that players must stand for the anthem and hold their helmets at their side. they just refused to enforce it. weak.

31-May-18
too little too late. the sport of football is doomed without radical change....it needs to be reinvented.

31-May-18
The NFL owns this one....if they addressed standing for the NA at the beginning of the Kapernick fiasco, they wouldn't be where they are today. I suspect the liberal PC-ism within many of the NFL owners caused the feckless dithering on the issue.

Waiting on the XFL to see how that works.

31-May-18
Here’s Proof Trump is TRYING to divide America over the NFL issue. Jerry Jones, Cowboys owner, just revealed under SWORN testimony that Trump pressed him to keep the "anthem issue" going, saying, "This is a very winning, strong issue for me...This one lifts me."

This ok with you?

31-May-18
Yes.

31-May-18
x2

31-May-18
Some of the stupid football rules. The controversy about under inflated balls. The ref should put the ball on the field and say "let's play" just like every other sport. Too many prima donna quarter backs.

31-May-18
Has college started yet?!? No...

• Sitka Gear