Mint 24-May-18
Woods Walker 25-May-18
Shuteye 25-May-18
23-May-18

Sean's embedded Photo
Just perfect.
Sean's embedded Photo
Just perfect.
Just spent a happy evening on my lawn with my son shooting a bag of rags. Using a Bear super Kodiak and a Samick Red Stag mainly. However also took out my Roseoak custom.

I am a poor archer and lead a quiet life but just looking at this thing fills me with joy that a man can make something so good. It’s just a joy to have and to use.

23-May-18
Tis a great way to relax. That is a beautiful bow.

23-May-18
And it’s cheaper than therapy!

23-May-18
Talk about bow envy, that curve is gorgeous.

23-May-18
Beautiful bow!

Some great times are spent in the back yard shooting with family and friends!

23-May-18
Badass...

23-May-18
I have a kodiak Special that my father bought when they first came out. I haven't shot in in years.

23-May-18

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
This is my dad in 1958 with the Kodiak Special bow. I made the arrows he killed the deer with.

24-May-18
Do it about every evening, simplest way to get back to the Zen. Something magical with the arrow coming off the rug and hitting the spot.

24-May-18
Solo, it was special 35 MM film that took slides, 36 pictures per roll. You had to keep the film in the refrigerator. When developed you got slides and needed a projector to see them. My wife just gave my brother hundreds of slides and he has a dohickey that will allow him to download to the computer.

24-May-18
Beautiful bow!

25-May-18
Tell us about the knife in the tree Shut. Antler/bone handle? Anything special about it?

25-May-18
Woods Walker, it is an Antler handle and belonged to my dad. I still have it along with some WW II bayonets.

• Sitka Gear