IdyllwildArcher 24-May-18
Pete In Fairbanks 24-May-18
Annony Mouse 24-May-18
Annony Mouse 25-May-18
Annony Mouse 25-May-18
Annony Mouse 25-May-18
'Ike' (Phone) 25-May-18
23-May-18
https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/james_e._fanell_hpsci_testimony_-_final_-_17may18.pdf

23-May-18

23-May-18
Awesome...

24-May-18
Making America Great Again and the liberal media are going bonkers.

24-May-18
Family Of Adopted Daughter Reveals What Trump Privately Told Them Onstage While Honoring Their Story

Lisa and Bruce Alexander already have three of their own children. However, they felt “compelled by the Holy Spirit” to adopt late into their parenting years. After what the couple refers to as a “miracle” happened, they were able to adopt Katharine Alexander, days after her birth.

“We had wanted to adopt, but we were both nearing our 50s,” the couple told The Daily Caller.

The couple described how they watched younger couples get calls for adoption and had essentially given up hope. Then, out off the blue, they received a call from their adoption agency.

“We were speechless,” Mr. Alexander said, “A lot of things lined up that were not coincidence. It was meant to be.”

Katharine’s birth mother was addicted to opioids and requested the adoption agency to find her a home. They called the Alexanders, and the couple was at the hospital within hours. The paperwork for Katharine’s adoption flew through the judicial system in a matter of days, a very uncommon thing. Days later, Katharine Alexander was home, in the loving arms of Bruce and Lisa.

The Alexanders have always been pro-life.

They planned on attending the Susan B. Anthony List gala in DC Tuesday night. The group had announced earlier in the month that President Trump would be speaking. The Alexanders sat in the front row. “We were told a couple days ago that Trump was interested in our adoption story, but we had no idea he would invite us onstage,” the couple said.

BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images

Oliver Contreras-Pool/Getty Images

Trump introduced them and their story, and in typical fashion, asked the family to come onstage. The president said:

“Katherine is four years old, and she is full of incredible energy, spirit and talent. At the age of two — come on up, Katherine. She memorized ‘America the Beautiful.’ She recites poetry, and recently she announced to her dad that when she grows up, she wants to be a famous police officer and then when she gets tired of that, she wants to become president.

That’s OK with me.”

There was a private moment between the family and Trump as the cameras flashed.

“He was profoundly gracious,” Bruce said, “He thanked me for being an adoptive father and thanked me for what we have done as parents.”

Bruce said the president was far more interested in talking to his daughter. “He was really focused on Katharine,” Bruce said, “Speaking to little kids is a gift. He had a conversation with her. Asked her if she was enjoying her night.”

WATCH THE MOMENT HERE:

“Trump is very much his own man,” Bruce continued, “But there is a human side to him. I was there, I’m a father. Us dads really care about our children. He was so real.”

Lisa told TheDC that the adoption aspect of Katharine’s story is no different than any other of her children.

“Katharine is my child,” Lisa said, “Adoption does not set Katharine apart. Every adoption story is special, just like every birth is special. Katharine is not adopted, she is our daughter.”

Katharine told The Daily Caller she wants to be a police officer one day — and then run for president. She then turned to her parents and asked if Trump would still be living in the White House when she is president. “At this rate, that could happen,” Bruce said with a laugh.

24-May-18
But...but...but he tweets all the time and isn't "presidential"...

24-May-18

After the NFL changed their policy, requiring players to stand and “show respect” for the national anthem, the conventional wisdom held that fear of a strong reaction from President Trump was a major factor in forcing the NFL to enact the new rule. While conventional wisdom is often wrong, in this case it wasn’t.

24-May-18
It’ll be overturned in court. An organization can not force its employees to stand or not kneel. Free speech will ultimately prevail. Will the NFL require it’s concessions to close during the anthem? Camera crews to stop filming? That’s fair, right?

Are you actually free when patriotism is required? Valid question.

24-May-18
Can an employer require employees to not test positive for marijuana in Colorado?

If you want a paycheck, you follow their rules.

24-May-18
Valid question, from a proven lier...Perfect! Puts, you're an idiot!

24-May-18
PutZ.... you are the poster child for willfully ignorant.....

These players are at work, on the job, under specific contracts. And being very well paid by their employer to do that work. Very publicly at work. As such they represent the organization and are bound by their rules. They can't even play with their shirts not tucked in. If they can't abide by those rules of conduct they are free to quit and walk away, or the employer free to fire/fine/displine them as by contract. That is Constitutional freedom..... nobody goes to jail. If they want to protest they, like you and any other idiot unable to grasp the concept, can go play/protest on the freeway on their own time...... there's your freedom....

An organization cannot "force" anyone to do anything. They CAN however fine or fire them for conduct. Their free speech is not infringed. You want to talk about infringement..... a good many people, CEO's, etc. have been fired by leftist companies for non-PC comments posted on facebook or twitter while on their own private time while not at work or officially representing the organization. I don't see you standing up for their "freedom of speech".

In reality you and other liberal leftist idiots don't support 1st amendment rights at all.....the only speech you support is speech you agree with and have no issues punishing those you don't agree with. Leftists think they should determine good speech and bad speech and censor or outlaw what THEY see is "bad". You are free to say anything you like..... as long as they approve of it first...... SEE: current college campus trends and regulation...... leftist corporate culture......

24-May-18
y f IMposter. What about the league not allowing certain cleats, that has something written, or a symbol on them??? Another BULL$HIT LIE from you moron. Nice try though. Too easy dip$hit. 8^)))

24-May-18
If they throw a tantrum on the field and cuss, the team can be penalized, the player ejected from the game, and the team can suspend/fine them, as can the NFL.

Does their free speech extend to cussing out the refs? Nope. They're at work and your employer has the right to put limits on the things you say at work. People are being fired all across the nation for the stuff they're saying ON FACEBOOK when they're not even at work.

Freedom of speech is a guarantee that the GOVERNMENT cannot sanction your speech. Not your parents, not your boss, not anyone else. It pertains to the GOVERNMENT taking away your right to free speech.

24-May-18
TD gets it.....

24-May-18
Watch: Trump Ready To Board Marine One, But Runs To Thank Police Who Want To Meet Him

President Donald Trump attended a roundtable discussion on illegal immigration and MS-13 in Bethpage, New York on Wednesday where he met with families who have lost loved ones at the hands of the brutal gang.

After the event ended, Trump headed back to Marine One to leave, but then he noticed a group of law enforcement officers who wanted to meet him.

In a video clip posted on Twitter by Dan Scavino Jr., who serves as an assistant to the president and as the Director of Social Media for the Trump administration, Trump can be seen breaking away from the rest of the group and jogging over to greet the law enforcement officers.

According to Scavino, the law enforcement officers were from the New York State Police and the Nassau County Police Department.

25-May-18
Donald Trump Spends 90 Minutes Shaking Hands with Hundreds of Naval Academy Grads

President Donald Trump delivered the commencement speech at the U.S. Naval Academy’s graduation ceremony in Annapolis, Maryland on Friday and vowed to shake the hand of each outgoing student.

“I could make this commencement address — which is a great honor for me — and immediately leave and wave goodbye.”

“Or, I could stay and shake hands with just the top 100.”

“Or I could stay for hours and shake hands with 1,100 and something.”

“What should I do? What should I do?” Trump asked the cheering crowd.

“I’ll stay, I’ll stay!”

Refreshing, is it not, to have a real American President who recognizes all the facets that make this country great.

25-May-18
25-May-18

Annony Mouse's Link

President Donald Trump sparred with longtime friend Sylvester Stallone at the White House Thursday.

Stallone was at the White House to witness the pardon of the first black heavyweight boxing champion, Jack Johnson.

Johnson was convicted of transporting a white woman across state lines for immoral purposes in 1931, violating the Mann Act. The posthumous pardon was granted by Trump in the Oval Office as the president was surrounded by boxing champions and family members of Johnson.

Trump said, “I am taking this very righteous step, I believe, to correct a wrong that occurred in our history, and to honor a truly legendary boxing champion, legendary athlete and a person that, when people got to know him, they really liked him and they really thought he was treated unfairly.”

(continued)

Trump, that white, racist, Nazi pardoned a black man...something that Obama refused to do.

25-May-18
Whole lot of ‘winning’ if you ask me...

• Sitka Gear