Owl 07-Jun-18
scentman 07-Jun-18
Bentstick81 07-Jun-18
Bentstick81 07-Jun-18
Thumper 07-Jun-18
TD 08-Jun-18
28-May-18

spike78's Link
Just when you think Trump is doing all the right things he gets on Twitter and says something stupid. He needs to stop giving the libs ammo.

28-May-18
Yup...he gave up the farm on that one!! It'll go down in history and we won't hear the end of it as long as there are Memorial days.

28-May-18
My Dad served 24 years in the US Navy SeaBees with 3 tours in Vietnam, and I volunteered my time to the US Army. I can remember back in the 80’s/90’s being told, by my Dad, that Donald Trump will be President one day. My Dad Died on March 2nd, 2006 at 12:47 in the afternoon. Dad never got to see his prediction come true, but he would approve of everything Trump tweeted. Nothing was said that wasn’t true, and people can’t handle (read that as Argue) with the truth, and fight back all the time.

Keep chugging POTUS. MAGA!!!!

28-May-18
Some people need to get over themselves and, see it for what it was. A true statement and, a direct reason why it wasn't just conjecture. Fellas, love or hate him he is dong exactly what he said he would. Which is a lot more then any president we have had since Regan. I'll take it and so should you.

28-May-18
Hey Mike, all due respect to your dad but in the 80’s and 90’s trump was donating to planned parenthood, the Clintons and was a registered democrat. He was also in business w George Soros getting several loans from him.

Trump made Memorial Day about him. Why? Because that’s what narcissists do. Obama’s tweet was presidential, deferential and respectful. Can’t say the same about trumps. No one can.

28-May-18
Like it or not that is Trump's personality. I agree everything he posted is true. Actions always speak louder than words.

28-May-18
y f IMposter. You LIE, because that's what LIARS do. So what do you have to say about yourself???? You make Trump look like a saint. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

28-May-18
The problem with Obama's message is once you know what he actually means by "justice, equality and opportunity", it sours what should be a good moment.

Not a fan of Trumps tweet, but the military folks I know all share a common preference if choosing between him and Obama.

28-May-18
More than likely, Obozo didn't think of his tweet on his own.

I didn't see where Trump said anything about himself or what "he" did, only mentioned how well the Country and economy are doing.

29-May-18
Unfortunately with our Democrat Party run media he has to tweet to get his message out.

There is a big difference between Trump and Obama, Trump respects our troops while Obama didn't and everyone knows it.

29-May-18
IMO...both statements (Trump and the Bamster's) have dual intended messages. The first being the recognition of the troops and the second is the advancement of the respective agenda.

29-May-18
It is true. 100%. Men who gave the ultimate sacrifice would be happy that their country is starting to resemble the one it used to be.

Also.....I take a tweet from a guy who shut down a war memorial over political reasons with a huge grain of salt. Ask veterans and active service men about Obama and see what the vast majority say....

29-May-18
Even on Memorial day Obama takes to race baiting.

29-May-18
obama ain't the president, and neither is hillary.

Defending this nation in ANY FORM does not only pertain to liberty. It also is to preserve a way of life including economic freedom and prosperity, a concept proRegressive liberals cannot stand.

29-May-18

Seapig@work's embedded Photo
Seapig@work's embedded Photo
I didn't see a single Me, My or I in President Trump's tweet. The liberals are now connecting the fulfillment of Candidate Trump's campaign promises with the successes that the US is now experiencing (WINNING) and are trying to read bad into anything President Trump says.

I am happy President Trump is receiving the acknowledgement of his positive influence.

Keep on tweeting PotUS!!!

29-May-18
The slight limp exhibited by Trump at the Memorial Day laying of the wreath ceremonies was due to PTBSD (post traumatic bone spur disorder). It’s a common draft dodger affliction often caused by the close proximity of true American heroes.

29-May-18
And....tinecounter for the win!

29-May-18
Using the system to manipulate, delay and avoid serving our nation. Bill Clinton and Donald Trump; different species but same yellow stripes!

29-May-18
"the libs have managed to take the ammo Trump gives them...and shoot themselves with it."

I'm actually getting to the point where I find a good deal of entertainment in watching liberal leftists wet themselves........ "depending" has taken on an entirely new meaning....

05-Jun-18
I think he should stop using Twitter from his first day in the White House

05-Jun-18
Just when I see a tweet from President Trump. I am thinking that wasn’t smart. He comes out better then before the tweet.

I say tweet away Mr President.

06-Jun-18
I don't mind it at all and don't blame him for doing it

06-Jun-18
I would prefer he stop tweeting altogether... but you gotta admit Trump wins more of these fights than he loses, and he NEVER quits fighting. At least in that regard, the fallen heroes celebrated on memorial day might be proud.

06-Jun-18

Grey Ghost's Link
"Tweet on, Prez!!!"

Really? 10 pages of FALSE Trump tweets. See link.

His tweets are good comedy, but that's about it.

Matt

06-Jun-18
You use PolitiFact as your source...might as well use Wikipedia.

06-Jun-18
"You use PolitiFact as your source...might as well use Wikipedia."

You, or anybody, can feel free to dispute any of the information in the link I provided. Until then, I will assume it's accurate.

Matt

06-Jun-18
Trump has a message that he wants to present to the American public. Main stream media sure as hell will not report on anything that's in his favor. Trump has just figured out a way to get every news media outlet in the Country talking and reporting about what Trump has done for the Country. Sure is refreshing to see the bulk of our news media telling the American people what has Trump done for them....."Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!" That is all!

06-Jun-18
GG,

"The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!"

...The above is what Trump said.

"Philadelphia Eagles players stayed "in the Locker Room for the playing of our our National Anthem" or were kneeling."

...This is what they say he said, out of context and inaccurate, that is basically every quote they have...wrong!

06-Jun-18
Keep twisting the truth, gentlemen.

There are 10 pages of false tweets to pick from. You've concentrated on the first one. Nice work.

Matt

06-Jun-18
With the proREgressives, media and Hollyweirds so far mentally obsessed with TDS, Trump's tweets just make them more rabid and inconsequential. Post tweet, all we see is streaming drool and a further move into the Twilight Zone.

All the accumulated intellectual acumen of the TDS infected become more apparent with every tweet. Trump pulls their leashes where he wants.

Our favorite impostor is a perfect example of malignant TDS on display.

07-Jun-18
There's another upside, the news media is telling their voting base its not proper behavior to disrespect our military. Imagine that......lol.

07-Jun-18

07-Jun-18
The messages he presents via twitter are often false and can easily be fact checked. He uses twitter again to distract from the previous lie he told and the cycle goes on. If this fact makes you proud, it may be time to re-evaluate your moral standing. The guy lies. Thousands of times since his inauguration. He lies so often and so thoroughly his attorneys have said that he can’t sit w Mueller because “his recollection of things are always changing”. A direct quote from Giuliani.

07-Jun-18
So what you are saying y f IMposter is that you two are related???? Don't worry. You LIE ten times more. 8^)

07-Jun-18
Want to know what the IG report will say? Comey overstepped his authority in making that statement about Clinton thereby costing her the election. There. Saved you some time.

07-Jun-18
Keep em coming President Trump... he loves to watch the media chase their tails... round and round we go weeeee! Imposter fact check this... Obama's soiling his boxers right about now and Hillarye is filling her depends!

07-Jun-18
When republicans do it, it's called a lie. When libs do it, it's called policital spin.

Same - same

07-Jun-18
And how ironic, the useless media going after useless SlickWillie... priceless!

07-Jun-18
It's a guilty pleasure to see Trump stick his thumb in the media's eye and, without a doubt, the media is due some comeuppance. That stated, he is often cringingly childish.

07-Jun-18
This is true owl, but I'll enjoy the guilty pleasure for a change... Obama did the same just more eloquent.

07-Jun-18
y f IMposter. I will save you some time. You dems fail to admit that you guys wanted Comey fired. Then when Trump became POTUS, and Trump fired Comey, you hated Trump for firing him. Why did you dems change??? Typical Dem logic. 8^)))

07-Jun-18
Jeffrey, yes Comey shouldve been fired for influencing the election in trumps favor, but you're missing the larger point. Trump fired him because of the Russian investigation. He said it on live TV. This was a fatal move for trump. His firing then caused Sessions to recuse himself and the Special Counsel to be hired.

07-Jun-18
The special counsel was already determined, and even who it was going to be (mueller), and Comey new that. Show us your FACTS that Comey influenced the election in Trump's favor and how has the russian investigation (witch hunt) turn out for you guys??? This oughta be good.8^))) It looks to me, that you will see that it's back fired, and its going to be big. 8^)))

07-Jun-18
Can't wait, sheeeete fixing to fit the fan.

08-Jun-18
While the liberal leftists are screeching around with their skirts over their heads about tweets that mean...... nothing.....

There seems to be a good deal of REAL work getting done behind the smoke...... and their safe place tears.....

I'm not a fan of some of the immature stuff he coughs out...... but then again I don't consider myself grown up.....

In comparison to REAL SERIOUS LIES from Obama and Clinton that are trying to pass them off as facts and truth..... this in it's own way is kind of refreshing...... a bit therapeutic and at times amusing at the reactions of the too tightly wound......

• Sitka Gear