elkmtngear 08-Jun-18
Stalker 08-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 09-Jun-18
Bentstick81 09-Jun-18
Shuteye 09-Jun-18
Your fav poster 09-Jun-18
Bentstick81 09-Jun-18
04-Jun-18
I remember candidate Trump promising to “drain the swamp.” But recently he’s talked about pardoning Martha Stewart and commuting former IL Gov. Blagojevich’s sentence. LOL What’s up; has he abandoned “the draining” with “catch and release” restocking?

04-Jun-18
Including Sara, and the President himself, the rest are the swamp.

05-Jun-18
I live in a pretty liberal area...and mostly keep it civil with the liberal folks I come in contact with. so at a recent graduation party, I ended up in conversation with a few 'progressive liberals'- their term, not mine. So I asked, "Do you really think that we would be seeing the level of exposed government corruption if Hillary would have been elected?"

To their credit, they all answered "No"...there might still be hope for this country. Not all liberals are the "defend a corrupt ideology at all costs" that we see here from some posters.

05-Jun-18
It looks like the IG report is being slow walked. It was supposed to be out by now but it keeps getting put off. I smell a rat.

05-Jun-18
07-Jun-18
"Hang'em all" ... (Nancy too) ........ 8*))

08-Jun-18
Another Swamp Update!!

Pruitt has now used tax payer dollars and staff members to 1)drive around to find him a specific lotion

2) purchase a used mattress from a trump hotel ( what the holy hell is that about?!?)

3) has now pressured Chikfila to get his wife a franchise! TA DA!!!

Corruption at its finest!!

08-Jun-18

08-Jun-18
Perfect ^!

09-Jun-18

09-Jun-18
LOL Good one Annony. 8^)

09-Jun-18

your favorite poster's Link
after watching this, if you don't have some serious questions about trump/manafort relationship, you're delusional.

09-Jun-18
I'm not delusional, I'm deplorable and clinging to my guns and bible.

09-Jun-18
Oh but it’s anything but a lie Jeffrey.

09-Jun-18
BULL$HIT. Anything coming from you, y f IMposter, IS A LIE.

• Sitka Gear