Moultrie Products
Putin: "Ask the State Dept. about Soros.
Community
Contributors to this thread:
Spike Bull 06-Jun-18
MT in MO 06-Jun-18
Shuteye 06-Jun-18
Spike Bull 06-Jun-18
'Ike' (Phone) 06-Jun-18
DL 06-Jun-18
Your fav poster 06-Jun-18
JTV 06-Jun-18
Spike Bull 06-Jun-18
Bentstick81 06-Jun-18
06-Jun-18

Spike Bull 's Link
(Cant wait to see where this goes!!)

"by Tyler Durden

Wed, 06/06/2018 - 05:25

Russian president Vladimir Putin gave a tense interview to Austria's ORF television channel which at times got so heated, he spoke in German to ask host Armin Wolf to let him finish his answers.

The interview was held ahead of Putin's Tuesday meeting with Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and Vice-Chancellor Heinz-Christian Strache during a trip to Vienna, the first since Putin's March inauguration to his second consecutive term (and fourth term in total).

After several interruptions by Wolf, Putin asked the host to "be patient," before switching to Wolf's mother tongue of German to ask him to put a cork in it. “Seien Sie so nett, lassen Sie mich etwas sagen (Please be so kind as to let me say something),” said Putin.

When the topic of troll farms came up, Putin said that Moscow "has nothing to do" with them, adding that claims by Western media that a single Russian businessman, Yevgeny Prigozhin, was able to influence the US election.

Prigozhin and Putin are associates, however Putin said he has no knowledge of his online activities. The Russian president then brought up George Soros as an example of the double standards being applied to those accused of meddling in foreign affairs.

"There are rumors circulating now that Mr. Soros is planning to make the Euro highly volatile," Putin said quoted by RT. "Experts are already discussing this. Ask the [US] State Department why he is doing this. The State Department will say that it has nothing to do with them - rather it is Mr. Soros' private affair. With us, it is Mr. Prigozhin's private affair. This is my answer. Are you satisfied with it?""

06-Jun-18
Putin is ex-KGB...Cannot trust one word that comes out of his mouth. No matter how much one might admire his perceived toughness or whatever, he is not one to trust no matter how much one might like what he says...JMO

06-Jun-18
You may not trust Putin but he sure is right about Soros.

06-Jun-18
I do not like Putin at ALL!

That doesn't mean I have to like that traitorous jerk John eFfing Kerry or his sponsor, George "King of the World" Soros!!!!

Or that Putin is not telling the truth about this!!

06-Jun-18
Soros the snake...

06-Jun-18
Maybe Soros will have an “accident”. He might just poke the wrong bear.

06-Jun-18
Ps Putin regularly phones w trump. Birds of a feather?

06-Jun-18

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
I'd rather have the two heads of the Strongest nuke countries around on speaking terms than fighting each other ..... ummm, what was that Obama said to Medvedev about "flexibility" .. ROFLMAO !! ..............

06-Jun-18
"..... ummm, what was that Obama said to Putin .. ROFLMAO !! .............. "

That was our illustrious, felonious, traitorous pResident A$$ kissing Putin!!

06-Jun-18
Can't hardly believe that you left out putin phones with the clintons, y f IMposter. Shocking!!! Prove to us how you know putin and Trump calls each other regularly??? 8^)))

• Sitka Gear