Bowbender 07-Jun-18
Woods Walker 07-Jun-18
Woods Walker 12-Jun-18
Woods Walker 13-Jun-18
HDE 13-Jun-18
Franzen 13-Jun-18
07-Jun-18

DL's Link
and so it begins. 30 round magazines are banned here. 5 Seconds to disassemble and now it just parts. I don’t own any AR type weapons, just Parts.

07-Jun-18
...to "increase the public's SENSE of safety." Does nothing to actually make them safer, but as long as they FEEL safer, your rights don't matter.

How is it even legal to confiscate a legally bought and paid for item of any kind? I can see making it illegal to buy, or bring into the state (like CT did), but they have no right to take it from you (unless you're a felon of course).

07-Jun-18
It will be quick on the list in NM 2019 after that batshit crazy liberal running for gov'r gets elected.

07-Jun-18
Funny how that is worded. How can they claim banning assault style weapons is NOT negatively affecting the "efficiency of a well related militia" ?!? How efficient is a militia with revolvers and shotguns in the 21st century?

I hope the legal challenges start right there

07-Jun-18
"....the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This is SO simple and direct that even a Democrat should be able to understand it....."should". It's an ARM, and a arm small enough to BEAR. If this is allowed to stand then we HAVE no Constitution.

07-Jun-18

07-Jun-18
HELL YES!!! And they know it too.

12-Jun-18
I just got this from the Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA).............

"The Illinois State Rifle Association is pleased to announce the issuing of a Temporary Restraining Order preventing Deerfield Illinois from enforcing their anti-gun ordinance. We will now seek a permanent injunction."

13-Jun-18
As bad as Illinois is, it's not as bad (yet) as California. If you take away Cook ("Crook") County, and parts of the collar counties around it and Springfield, it's a reasonably sane place.

13-Jun-18
When will normal people start to ignore these idiots and their idiotic laws...?

13-Jun-18
It sounds crazy but I have shot many fully automatic weapons in Illinois. I think it is interesting that even in place where certain things are "illegal" if you have money....you can still do them legally as long as you can afford the price tag for getting legal.

13-Jun-18
You could have changed the title a bit. This is not Illinois' doing... not that we as a state haven't done a lot of dumbass things. I assure you down-staters are ignoring the laws of some little fake utopia on the edge of Crook County.

• Sitka Gear