Rocky 08-Jun-18
scentman 08-Jun-18
Bentstick81 08-Jun-18
Grey Ghost 08-Jun-18
Thumper 12-Jun-18
Brotsky 12-Jun-18
Grey Ghost 12-Jun-18
08-Jun-18
AP says that mueller has filed more new charges against Manafort. OH NO!!! 8^)))))

08-Jun-18
TRUMP IS NEXT!!!!!!!

08-Jun-18
Wait for it .... 8^))))

08-Jun-18
How many indictments does that make now....20-something?

Looks like Manafort's aide, Kilimnik, is going down too.

Matt

08-Jun-18
Time will tell. 8^)

08-Jun-18
The full list so far....

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, and false statements — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year

Matt

08-Jun-18
Yep, what I see from that list, is that a group of Russians basically acted on their own, independent of members of the Trump campaign.

As far as people indicted that were associated with the Trump campaign, I see no charges relating to Russian Collusion during that time period. Because they were associated with the campaign, they became "fair game" for Mueller, who basically looked for anything he could find on them.

So, even though the "number" of indictments seems high...they have absolutely nothing to do with Russian Collusion. But, hey Bowlibs, keep citing those "numbers"...they will keep your false hopes alive, so you can troll another Day!

08-Jun-18
^^^

To Obama and a few others...Lol

08-Jun-18
Just better hope that mueller gets it done quickly. He is in up to his neck in the other investigation. 8^)))

08-Jun-18
Willing to wager on that, JTV?

Matt

08-Jun-18
Obama isn’t even under investigation. Will an indictment just pop up out of thin air? Back to reality.

For those saying that the indictments have nothing to do w trump, let’s examine that very flawed thought process. 1) the most recent indictment of the Russian spy (Kilimnik) is important because he worked with Manafort for years. Manafort worked for trump and Hs deals with him for years. So he’s one person removed from trump. I’d say that’s pretty close to trump.

2) Papadopoulos worked for trump. Trump bragged about what a foreign policy genius he was. Connected to trump? Yep.

3) Flynn? Trump hired him even after being told he was dirty! And that he had russian ties. Connected to trump? Stevie Wonder could see that one.

There are jow 20 indictments for over 100 crimes. That’s a fact.

There are at least five people tied to trump’s campaign and administration who have plead guilty to crimes tied to their involvement with Trump. That’s just fact.

To deny this is just denial for the sake of denial. And that ain’t a river in Egypt folks.

08-Jun-18
I'll take that as a "no", JTV.

Thanks for confirming your claims of Obama being convicted of treason are more hope than reasoned conviction. as I suspected.

Matt

08-Jun-18

08-Jun-18
The FBI was watching Manafort long before he was on the Trump team. Wasn’t he partnered with a Podesta? The brother to the Podesta in the Clinton campaign.

There will be no indictments since it’s DOJ policy not to indict a sitting president. Now an impeachment isn’t out of the question. If the Libs gain control of the house they will impeach Trump on anything. Whether he is found guilty in the senate is another story. There was never Russian collusion. This whole thing was designed to handcuff Trump.

Oh and Trump JR’s meeting with the lawyer. Does anyone want to know why Loretta Lynch signed off on letting her into the country days before the meeting. Anyone have any answers why she meet with Fusion GPS before the meeting and after the meeting.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Flynn withdraws his guilty plea and charges are dismissed.

08-Jun-18
GG, I will wager that Obama gets indicted. What do you think the odds would be since you think that is lunacy and believe to be impossible? Unlike our last wager that you never paid when I said Trump would win, I will pay. Are we on? What are the impossible odds?

The Rock

08-Jun-18
Lefty, Lucy... next charges will be for leaving the toilet seat up, and Martha Stewart will be charged for using dietary sugar in her recipes... thats the validity of their indictments.

08-Jun-18
Once again y f IMposter. YOU denying obama isn't under investigation, won't make it go away. That's all you and lefty has done this evening is deny. It's all you got, but just hang in there, it's coming so you two clowns will throw out the race card. That's fine. Wouldn't expect any thing different from you two. Keep on denying, but you are about to get a surprise. 8^)))

08-Jun-18
The Rock,

If I renigged on a bet with you please refresh my memory with proof, because I don’t recall it.

Once that’s settled we’ll discuss this new wager.

Matt

12-Jun-18
GG, if I remember right didn't you say you were moving to Canada if Hillary didn't win the election.

Lol

12-Jun-18
False statements to the FBI? That charges only sticks when you're not Hillary Clinton I guess.

12-Jun-18
"GG, if I remember right didn't you say you were moving to Canada if Hillary didn't win the election.

Nope, not me. I wasn't that passionate about either candidate, nor any candidate for that matter.

Matt

• Sitka Gear