scentman 09-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 09-Jun-18
08-Jun-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
That’s going to leave a mark...

08-Jun-18
Smoked him. (Common phrase in hunting circles) ;o)

08-Jun-18

09-Jun-18
Uh, im going against the grain on this one... i found that pick horribly bothersome. The fact is he is a fellow human being, war and casualties are one thing, to witness a young man so visually in pain and helpless makes me sad for humanity.... hey they are fighting for what they think is right, we argue for what we think is right... im sorry i can't celebrate a mans face on fire and feel good about myself. I can be a real jerk at times. (just ask my wife) but the way the world is today i pray for a cleansing, sometimes i look up at the clouds and picture Christ on a chariot with a big ole sword in his right hand, and think to myself oh boy here we go.

09-Jun-18
Actions lead to reactions.

He was there on his own volition and it was no peaceful demonstration. Would you have the same views had it been an Israeli struck by a thrown rock or firebomb?

Stupid is as stupid does.

09-Jun-18
The still photo was more than enough for me. I won't click on the link, nor will I celebrate its content.

Matt

09-Jun-18
Mouse. I get it... look up my name... polish jew heritage. I meant from one human to another and that dude has a mom and dad that love him... but it is hard to love someone when they are hurling rocks at you... Im not going thru what they are, so i really can't fathom the hatred nor can i ever fathom the pain a parent feels when they lose a child or what it feels like to be discriminated against due to color or religion... no i am fortunate to have been living in a peaceful America.

09-Jun-18
Yes, the Jews face hostile discrimination in the majority of countries they reside in by Koranderthols...

09-Jun-18
understood.

09-Jun-18
When a society (Palestinian koranderthals) teaches and indoctrinates its children with hatred, they must learn to also live and embrace the results of such.

No sympathies.

• Sitka Gear