spike78 10-Jun-18
spike78 10-Jun-18
Mike the Carpenter 10-Jun-18
Woods Walker 10-Jun-18
spike78 10-Jun-18
Woods Walker 10-Jun-18
10-Jun-18

spike78's Link
Being a cop in Chitcago wow. Shootings are as abundant as people getting speeding tickets elsewhere. Seems like extreme measures need to be taken. One idea may be gun powder sniffing dogs being walked up and down the streets. I’m sure a law could be passed where parolees could be stopped and frisked at anytime. Just seems like the libs there don’t want to be bothered but quick to ban guns from white people.

10-Jun-18
I will be slammed for this, but we need federal legislation to expand hate crime bill to include heavier punishments for any assault on an in uniform first responder or otherwise known/identified first responder. In case of death, automatic capital crime.

Yes, I normally do not think we need special legislation, but since we already have hate crime I support expanding the definition.

10-Jun-18
Where is Obama’s fat mouth on this kid being shot? I thought the kid could be Obama’s son? Oh wait he wasn’t shot by a cop.

10-Jun-18
Eye for an eye. Doesn’t matter who the victim is.

10-Jun-18

Woods Walker's Link
This website will tell you all you need to know about the ongoing Chitcago, "Shoot-O-Rahm-A"............

10-Jun-18
Nice site WW. I saw on the news that the blacks are mad because so many murders go unsolved and they say it’s because the detectives don’t care. Hmm maybe it’s because they kill each other faster then the detectives can work. But yeah I would investigate innocent people murders first then maybe care about the thugs last.

10-Jun-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
The "Din-Du's"? There's a LOT of them!

• Sitka Gear