scentman 12-Jun-18
scentman 12-Jun-18
itshot 12-Jun-18
scentman 12-Jun-18
JL 12-Jun-18
tonyo6302 13-Jun-18
TD 13-Jun-18
12-Jun-18
This guy is getting off by torquing everyone here, and you take the bait.

Ignore this guy, don't respond to anything that he posts. That is exactly what he wants everyone to do.

When he sees that he isn't getting attention, he will fade away.

Just let his posts twist in the wind.

12-Jun-18
And the biggest Billy Goat gruff said: Well, come along! I've got two spears, And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears; I've got besides two curling-stones, And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.

...then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside. There the 3 billy goats got so fat they were scarcely able to walk home again. And if the fat hasn't fallen off them, why, they're still fat; and so,

Snip, snap, snout. This tale's told out.

12-Jun-18
Trolls are useful because they reveal all the character flaws found within them while providing an opportunity to advocate. Trolls are an easy W, imo. Just don't engage them down at their level. I know that opinion runs counter to most but I'm an optimist at heart.:)

12-Jun-18
They remind me of those blow up punch n bag clowns i had in the 60's... you hit them they pop back up for more... sometimes therapeutic, though they are a bit childish in their comments.

12-Jun-18
I don't know man. It's kinda fun watching him make a complete dumbs&& out of himself. Everyday that Donald Trump is president is one more miserable day for him. It's awesome

12-Jun-18
Not funny KPC! I just spit the coffee i was drinking on my key board! Seriously! pow... pphhhhhhh priceless!

12-Jun-18
I dunno...a few of these "clowns" have gone off the rails, and popped. They are now in the wind.

Sometimes you just have to push the "right" button. But of course, that works both ways.

12-Jun-18
True scentman and Kevin.

12-Jun-18
Does anyone still have their inflatable clown. No. Because if you hammer it long and hard enough it loses its air and goes in the trash.

It's becomes an exercise in futility though when Pat let's them keep coming back under a different name. The trolls generally don't have enough self respect to leave and stay gone when promised...

12-Jun-18
well we have to lawfully obey "no gun zones"... so they will have to oblige us "no troll zones" Pat, can we have a "no troll zone" button?

12-Jun-18
Stupid button would be perfect since you can't teach stupid.

12-Jun-18
The best way to treat the inflatable clown is to leave it in the corner ignored. Just punch it once in awhile as you walk by on your way elsewhere, then back to ignoring it :)

12-Jun-18
Don't feed the Troll eh??? Well it's either feed the Troll or watch KPC argue with someone, for a couple of days, because the other person's color of black isn't black enough according to KPC. One thing that i have noticed is every time someone comes on here and says don't feed the Troll, and starts arguing with someone over it, the more the Troll feeds off of the two arguing. Hey, what can you say??? 8^)

12-Jun-18
"How about this?" Na. No fun. 8^)

12-Jun-18
Kevin i have another analogy that reminds me of the left... can't remember the actress, maybe Betty Davis... washed up old has been, lipstick smeared face,looking in mirror saying, im still beutiful they all want me! something to that effect. That is the liberals mindset... the world revolves around them... it could be the whole world is coming to an end, but it's about them... their needs is all that is important.

12-Jun-18
Yes Jeff, i'm showing my age... speaking of age, Democrat run Buffalo N.Y. is like bed bugs you can't get rid of... my grandma would tell me, vote Democrat scentman, they take care of us... no, grams gone but they don't take care of US.

12-Jun-18
interesting sentiment from your gmom, scent

12-Jun-18
If anyone ever followed Buffalo politics... and why would they unless they were from Buffalo, a city i love and lived in, all my 60 yrs... this is a working man's city that has catered to political interests since I can remember... our roads and streets suck... welfare is rampant, schools are costing 20,000 publicly funded a year... and Cuomo is going to run in 2020 God help us!

12-Jun-18
That line above sounds like Sunset Blvd with Gloria Swanson and William Holden.

13-Jun-18

tonyo6302's embedded Photo
Would JTV give her a spot ?
tonyo6302's embedded Photo
Would JTV give her a spot ?
. . . . just for you, JTV, maybe a photo of your heartthrob that you have not seen before . . . . .

13-Jun-18
Those clowns are nuthin'........ can't even take a field point anywhere, all kill zone and they go right down.... chickens are tougher..... and pusses....

• Sitka Gear