Starfire 16-Aug-17
tobinsghost 17-Aug-17
Brotsky 17-Aug-17
PECO 17-Aug-17
tobywon 17-Aug-17
APauls 17-Aug-17
Will 17-Aug-17
14-Aug-17
Make up a sentence using as many bowhunting catch phrases as possible, as in; I got a new setup that is out of this world, running a slider, to put the crush on some major bone.

14-Aug-17
I smoked a giant toad mack daddy swamp donkey freak nasty class a hit lister last night with a rage in the cage.

14-Aug-17
We've been working so hard, big buck, big buck, you got that sad daddy, smoked him, didn't I smoke him, we're gonna take up the trail in the morning.

That sentence doesn't make a lick of sentence and should be littered with question marks, but I've always sucked at grammEr. :)

14-Aug-17
Give me a moment......................................

14-Aug-17
Give me a moment......................................

14-Aug-17
My bow is tuned like money and at 180 yards I put those arrows in the money. Then I picked up my boulder and ran up the hill! Me a little jealous I thinks! LOL

14-Aug-17
Keep hammering Scar, it's all mental.

14-Aug-17
Just one man's opinion, but so far Brotsky has the kewpie doll.........

15-Aug-17
I thought I'd smoked him, but I tell you what, I might've hit him a bit far back, but I think I'll still end up harvesting him.

15-Aug-17
Yesssss! Give me a second, folks! He's a giant! Booyah! BBD baby! As I watched the mystical flight of the arrow, I thought I hit him a little far back, so when in doubt, back out, however, I knew I had put a Rage in the cage, which is like throwing an axe through em, plus after working so hard for this deer, and knowing that backstraps were eminent, I decided to follow up the blood trail on this mackdaddy rabbit.

That's all I got

15-Aug-17
hit a limb then i hit it back and i hit it high because it ducked or jumped the string looked at the footage so when in doubt back out gonna be a sleepless night back a last blood man those broadheads are deadly i am sure the meat is good even though it was 70 degrees last night this thing is a stud look how mature he is man what mass dang he has a giant body wow what a roman nose he came in directly down wind i rattled him in on the last minute of the last day thank goodness this state's dnr does such a good job managing the herd these backstraps are gonna taste good cant wait to come back here next year gonna have to trim some shooting lanes.

15-Aug-17
Oh yeah, I forgot one. "look at how grey his face is...definitely an old deer"

15-Aug-17
Whoops ! Brotsky has slipped into third place, Troy and kentuck are neck-and-neck headed down the straightaway !!!

15-Aug-17
T-roy for the win...but he also needs to have his own category for THE MOST CATCHPHRASES used in a single sentence.

16-Aug-17
Liked the one where the hunter shoots the deer ,throws a monkey fit,then looks up at the camera guy and asked,where did that deer come from?.

16-Aug-17
Dirk Diggler said it best!

16-Aug-17
Awesome!

16-Aug-17
HDYLMK

16-Aug-17
Is " you can't kill a dead cow with a field point" a catch phrase?

17-Aug-17
Unless you use wheelhouse, praise God, Jesus or both and use your fists somehow I don't think you can claim to win!

17-Aug-17
Well it's been a real grind out here so far, second morning of a 3 day hunt. Had to leave the lodge a little earlier after filling up on eggs and bacon. Slipped in to my anilogics food plot on my bad boy buggy, had some great pics of a my number one hit lister on my Wild Game Creations black ops 750 poacher elite trail cam of him hitting the trophy rack rock in the mornings. Climbed up to our Muddy stand with our trusty Mathews in hand to send this Carbon Express missile tipped with a 6" cut Hyper Rage double chisel tip titanium tryptophan axe handle bunyan chop elite broadhead through the wheelhouse of big freak nasty swamp donkey. He ended up coming in directly down wind, totally unaware of my presence because of my nose jammer, ozonics, and the fact I slept in my scent crusher sleeping bag last night. I smoked him but the shot was a little far back so we're going to give him 4-5 days, you know when in doubt back out and watch the footage and squeeze in a few more commercials. I'm so blessed to recover this buck, backstraps on the grill tonight baby! I want to thank all of my sponsors , my family, my outfitter, and praise the little baby Jesus for giving us these opportunities. Now the work begins as I load my 110" 8 pointer in the back of the bad boy buggy.

17-Aug-17
I saw that show!

17-Aug-17
"tipped with a 6" cut Hyper Rage double chisel tip nium tryptophan axe handle bunyan chop elite broadhead"

Oh those are the multi-purpose ones I've been looking for, you can chop wood in the morning and hunt with them in the afternoon. Do they come in 100 gr?

17-Aug-17
I am a believing Christian, but something about the whole "thank you Jesus" and "thank you Lord" part of most of these shows rubs me wrong. I don't know what it is about it. Thank goodness I only need to subject myself to about 20 hrs of hunting TV per year.

17-Aug-17
I really enjoyed EmbryO-Klahoma's post... But wanted to make sure each statement was in proper context relative to hunting shows. I've added those edits in parenthesis below, within his post. Hope you dont mind Embry! ---- We've been working so hard (IE: We drove here a couple days ago, spoke to the outfitter, climbed a tree, waited a bit, and then finally saw a "shooter". Oh, we have seen 74 deer per day, but only this one exceeded our 170" minimum),

big buck, big buck, (IE: As noted, a big buck is one which exceeds 170", everything else is a "dink" or "management" buck)

you got that sad daddy (IE: I shot the buck with an arrow),

smoked him (IE: I shot that buck with an arrow in a good place)

, didn't I smoke him (IE We just watched the play back, and while it was a small screen and the 1080HD suggested two lungs were impacted, we still are not sure, so...),

we're gonna take up the trail in the morning (IE: we would like to have good camera light to show you pretty pictures of the deer we shot after all the aforementioned "hard work", by our guide...) . ---- Ok, I guess I feel a bit sarcastic today :)

• Sitka Gear