PECO 27-Aug-17
PECO 27-Aug-17
Mule Power 27-Aug-17
Chief 28-Aug-17
Fuzzy 28-Aug-17
ELKMAN 28-Aug-17
Glunt@work 28-Aug-17
26-Aug-17
Unbelievable - last night on our Denver NBC affiliate, KCNC, the ultra hot weather babe, Lauren Whitney, made a point of saying "Tomorrow's the start of archery season, and it's going to be a warm one for all those bowhunters out there!" She said this with a big smile.

This station is pretty liberal and the talking heads are generally clueless (reflecting the urban-left Denver mentality). I did the Google and it seems like she's from a rural background. Yowza! Never heard that on a big city network affiliate before. I nearly spit beer all over myself. Made me want to hunt longer, deeper and harder....

26-Aug-17
Lauren is a hottie !

26-Aug-17
Link?

26-Aug-17

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

26-Aug-17
Yes!!! That's awesome. She makes me want to "hunt" longer, deeper and harder too!! Err something like that ;-) Good luck to all you guys up for the CO opener!

26-Aug-17
I suspect there's gonna be a run on those blue pills in the Denver area.

26-Aug-17
She is qualified!

26-Aug-17
based on that map it will be chilly for the opener.

26-Aug-17
What map?

26-Aug-17
It looks pretty hot to me.

26-Aug-17
On those mornings when it is cold and rainy during the season she would make it a whole lot easier to shut the alarm off and crawl back in the sack

26-Aug-17
oh my

26-Aug-17
I see she also made a post on her FB page about today being the start of archery hunting season.

26-Aug-17
If you need a blue pill for that your already dead

26-Aug-17
Here in Ohio deer season barely gets a squek of a mention.our newspaper is even worse.sports page barely getting a half back page.good on her for reporting.

26-Aug-17
Mercy!!!

26-Aug-17
Smoke show

26-Aug-17
The Denver Post canceled their entire outdoor section. Now we get no coverage unless something gets poached. Good to see somebody like her at least giving us a mention in a major market.

Then again, good to see her reporting on ANYTHING.

26-Aug-17
This thread asks the million dollar question...

http://k99.com/who-is-the-hottest-denver-weather-girl-poll/

26-Aug-17
No question, Lauren is the hottest in this market. I didn't realize I could like her more....

26-Aug-17
She's the reason I tune in! Classy lady for sure!

26-Aug-17
I honestly can't remember a positive hunting story, shout out, good luck or anything since the 80's here in the metro Phoenix news.

You folks in Denver area should savor it.

26-Aug-17
She is as fine as frog hair !

27-Aug-17
Back to reality.... it's only the weather girl..... but I'll take her.... um, that...... whatever....

27-Aug-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
We have a gal in Tulsa now that hunts, fishes and noodles for catfish. Her name is Lacey Swope. It's great to have her here in the Tulsa area.

27-Aug-17
Jacquomo; the outdoor columnist for the Denver Post came to a fishing lodge I guided at in northern Saskatchewan. The article that appeared in the newspaper a few days later contained a lot of fiction.

27-Aug-17
Rob, no doubt. We all saw that too, with all the outdoor columnists for the Denver papers. But at least there was something in there about hunting and fishing.

Now you'd never know those two pursuits exist in Colorado.

27-Aug-17
Good Lord, she is stunning!

27-Aug-17
Yeah Tulsa took Lacy away from us in my part of Okla. Now we have a nice little blonde. I don't thinks she hunts though.

27-Aug-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
And don't forget Miranda!!!

27-Aug-17
Denver has some incredible news "talent". Especially 9 News, wow...

27-Aug-17
Hail to the Weather Girl! This makes me want to come out of the woods and get cable TV :)

27-Aug-17
Hail to the Weather Girl! This makes me want to come out of the woods and get cable TV :)

27-Aug-17
She looks hot and humid Lou. Tell her to move to Laramie so she can guide us in the wilderness areas. ??

28-Aug-17
I'll take "moist and unstable" over hot and humid.

28-Aug-17
awesome!

28-Aug-17
Wow! This thread has potential. We used to have a smoker here in Helena but I'm not sure if shes still there or not. We don't get local TV anymore.

28-Aug-17
Lauren is almost 6' tall and a self described country girl. My guess is she has some friends who were heading up the mountain. Plenty of normal people around just wouldn't get that impression from TV. More people hunt than are LGBT but you don't see a character that hunts on every sit-com, or series.

• Sitka Gear