Contributors to this thread:
Two Feathers 29-Aug-17
Ace 29-Aug-17
Two Feathers 29-Aug-17
Two Feathers 02-Nov-17
Jaquomo 02-Nov-17
GotBowAz 03-Nov-17
29-Aug-17
I bought one after last season and will get to try it out this season. Practice shooting with it. I shoot better without it with the longbow. I need to practice more with it on the bow. Watching their videos, it looks pretty effective. I'm looking forward to getting a deer with it.

29-Aug-17
I'm hoping to see if the Moose Decoy will fool a big bull in early October. For some reason, my Girlfriend doesn't want to be the one holding it when we're calling.

29-Aug-17
ground hunter - pm sent.

02-Nov-17
Yesterday evening was the first time I tried my new doe decoy. I had my grandson with me and he was the shooter. By the time we got to the farm after school the deer were already out. We ran some off but we knew others were out. We saw 11 last night. We could never get any to come to us so on the last try we pushed the envelope and went to them. All left the cut corn except one - the closest one. It just watched us. I was holding the decoy and Gabe was close by my side. We got to 23 yards but head on. When the deer finally turned it was headed out to the other departed deer. I stopped it and Gabe got a shot but shot short. Gabe got all excited. I thought to myself, my gosh if he gets that excited over a miss what's going to happen when he sticks one? I think the thing that got Gabe was walking in so close on the deer and it just standing there watching us. It was fun!

02-Nov-17
Two Feathers, it seems like all those decoys (Heads up, Ultimate Predator, Elk Mountain, Montana) work better if you sort of meander toward them rather than walking directly at them. At least in my experience. Also for bucks, sometimes just showing the decoy from behind a ditch, then making it disappear, will bring the buck to you. I like to incorporate a Lohman's Kmeer Deer call with it. This year I'll also be trying a Heads Up muley buck decoy on the plains. Stay tuned...

03-Nov-17
I have the whitetail doe and the cow elk Ultimate Predator decoys. Both have worked very well for me. I like the way it attaches to my bow and rolls up small enough to fit in my back pack. It takes just seconds to deploy and attach if the velcro is already on your bow limbs/riser Great product as far as Im concerned.

• Sitka Gear