Horseshoe 06-Sep-17
Native Okie 06-Sep-17
HerdManager 06-Sep-17
Bowbender 06-Sep-17
29-Aug-17

Big Fin's embedded Photo
Big Fin's embedded Photo

Big Fin's Link
It has been almost a year of work to get this Amazon project done, but we have finally gotten through the firewall with Amazon to provide all of our TV episodes to Amazon Prime subscribers, for free. At the link you will find the first three episodes of our current season, Season 5.

I will post up a new link where you can watch all of the episodes from last season, Season 4.

We will soon be back filling Season 3, 2, and 1 as Amazon approves them and the closed captioning. And we will soon be loading the remaining seven episodes from our current season, Season 5.

If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber and you are so inclined to watch these episodes, it is a great help to us. And if you leave positive comments/reviews, it is greatly appreciated and will make it easier for more hunting content to follow this path.

Free digital distribution is the new model we have worked on for the last two years. Given we have 5X the amount of views on YouTube than we have on TV, and with this new option we now can provide free episodes to the hunters who are part of the 80 million US Amazon Prime subscribers, I struggle to see traditional TV being relevant much longer, at least for us and our platforms.

Thanks for all your support. Hope you enjoy the content.

29-Aug-17

Big Fin's Link
All ten of the Season 4 episodes can be viewed at the link.

29-Aug-17
Fantastic. Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out

29-Aug-17
NICE! Weather it's Fresh Tracks on public hunting ground or Fresh Tracks in the digital realm, it's BIg Fin leading the way. THANKS!!! >>>>------>

29-Aug-17
Awesome to see that!! Good job Randy!

29-Aug-17
Meat eater on Netflix now fresh tracks on amazon no reason to watch the sportsman's channel anymore. Great show keep them coming

30-Aug-17
Awesome, thanks Randy.

30-Aug-17
Found you on Amazon Prime last night....excellent!

30-Aug-17
good deal Randy! Thank you

30-Aug-17
That's great! I have a firestick on my tv and Netflix. All I really watch anymore.

30-Aug-17
Awesome, thanks! We love the show.

30-Aug-17
I watched almost all of season 4 last night! Excellent!

30-Aug-17
Thanks Big Fin for letting us know.

30-Aug-17
That's great news Randy. Love your show.

30-Aug-17
Fresh Tracks and Meat Eater lead they way for QUALITY hunting shows. I don't think I've ever heard either host use the typical hunting show verbiage like ,smoked them, or dirt nap etc... Other shows should learn a lesson form these host on how hunting shows should be produced.

30-Aug-17
Fresh Tracks and Meat Eater lead they way for QUALITY hunting shows. I don't think I've ever heard either host use the typical hunting show verbiage like ,smoked them, or dirt nap etc... Other shows should learn a lesson form these host on how hunting shows should be produced.

30-Aug-17
Awesome!

30-Aug-17
Well done, Randy!

30-Aug-17
Adding an exclamation point on what others have said. Randy Newberg and Steve Rinella produce shows that are in a different category. As far as I am concerned, it is comparing apples to rocks. Keep up the great work Randy!

30-Aug-17
Good deal! I've been looking for some good quality stuff to watch. Thanks!

30-Aug-17
Randy,

Do you feel like you can make a living with the Amazon Prime thing? I'm not familiar with the logistics of it versus outdoor tv channels. Getting content directly to the consumer is cool. I know the music industry struggles with the new normal for viewing and purchasing content.

30-Aug-17
Awesome Randy! It was great to meet you here in Albuquerque last Monday night. Keep up the great work!

Carl

30-Aug-17
Will watch! Thanks!

30-Aug-17
This is great news Randy! I have been missing your shows big time since they were pulled from Carbon TV. As a regular working stiff who can't afford outfitters or guides I really like your shows and the approach you take.

30-Aug-17
Very exciting. Thank you, Randy for all that you do.

05-Sep-17
Watched a few episodes this weekend. Great stuff.

What ever happened to the guys who trespassed onto private and shot the big bull? Any charges?

05-Sep-17
Really enjoy your shows. None of the BS, sponsor promoting, amateurish stuff on the TV shows. Keep it up.

05-Sep-17
Lovin It! Keep it comin!!

05-Sep-17
Yep... You just did it... I am going home tonight and getting rid of of cable bill. Already a prime member and Netflix. Seems like these two will satisfy our family entertainment needs.

06-Sep-17
Thanks for the comments, everyone. And thanks for watching. We are off to a far better start than we could have expected. We just loaded some more Season 5 episodes. More episodes coming in the next month. Thanks again.

06-Sep-17
Perfect Randy,

It's always a pleasure to watch your videos, thanks for the information!

06-Sep-17
Randy, Thanks for posting. I watched your Wyoming archery hunt last night when the herd walked up on you mid-day. You were "listening" in the shade (read taking a nap) and airing out your tired feet. I laughed out loud and then called my elk hunting buddy. I reminded my of when we were in a awful wilderness blow down mess, looking at a topo map. I said to him, "What the heck are we doing here? There aren't any elk within a half a mile." Five seconds later two cows blew out about 35 yards away.

No shoes, no socks, your bow on the ground an arms length away. . . what to do? What to do? I was rooting for you to close the deal on that bull, but didn't think it was going to happen.

Thanks again, I really enjoyed it. Cool muley hunt with your son and buddy too!

06-Sep-17
Watched 3 episodes last night. Fantastic!

06-Sep-17
Definitely the best hunting show!! Remember the one episode where you stalked to within 2 yards of a bedded elk and killed him. Unreal!!

06-Sep-17
Awesome!! New motivational material to watch while on the elliptical. Thanks Randy!

• Sitka Gear