Trial153 06-Sep-17
St52v 06-Sep-17
Sage Buffalo 06-Sep-17
Glunt@work 06-Sep-17
archer 06-Sep-17
Shawn 06-Sep-17
Kurt in Memphis 06-Sep-17
05-Sep-17
I saw his show recently. The guy kills incredible bucks. It's hard to believe they are not farm raised deer from a hunting preserve.

05-Sep-17
Archer, althought legal, it is considered bad form to bait fellow bowsiters like that. Lol.

05-Sep-17
He does kill some big bucks and his intro music is the bomb!

05-Sep-17
Like the guy or not he kills some great deer , think he might have like 5-6 over 200' . Not all with a bow .

05-Sep-17
Oh my gosh

05-Sep-17
He is as shady as they come. He has killed some great bucks he also does it on huge farms where although the deer are not captive they are basically farm raised with little to no hunting pressure. The giant he killed in Kansas and seen on Realtree outdoors and other shows was actually tagged illegally and he pad the price! Shawn

05-Sep-17
Someone let me know how small a farm needs to be and how many people need to hunt it before a kill becomes ethical.

05-Sep-17
He has been convicted of multiple wildlife violations besides his 2007 kill. Anyone can make a mistake but when you continue to make the same mistakes over and over its due to a lack of morals and poor ethics. When I first saw that Sportsman's channel had given him a show I was floored a man who had a year long ban from hunting anywhere in the world gets his own hunting show what a wonderful example for our sport. What's next spotlight outdoors with Bubba and Cletus. Now that Meateater and Fresh tracks have moved to streaming platforms I'll have little to no use for the sportsman's channel.

05-Sep-17
What's next spotlight outdoors with Bubba and Cletus.

Its called wild game nation !

05-Sep-17
Well stated PushCoArcher.....

This man is no better than Bill Busbice or Noel Feather.

05-Sep-17
Maybe spook and big bill can start up a new show, it could be called, Poach like us, or maybe poachers rule? Can't believe this guy is back on the air, I guess I have to find out who sponsors him and put them on my list of who not to support.

05-Sep-17
Maybe spook and big bill can start up a new show, it could be called, Poach like us, or maybe poachers rule? Can't believe this guy is back on the air, I guess I have to find out who sponsors him and put them on my list of who not to support.

05-Sep-17
I really can't stand the guy.

05-Sep-17
He should get 3-5 minimum, JUST for the theme song!

"Eyes like an eagle, ears like a hawk"

05-Sep-17
This^^^^^^^^^^

05-Sep-17
Didn't he set the world on far?

05-Sep-17
I thought we had seen the last of Spook's "I just set the world on fire" stupid comments after his last conviction, but he's back. All of the outdoor product companies and "celebrities" are in bed together. Avoiding Spook's sponsors won't be easy, but certainly worth making an effort.

I'm looking forward to his next conviction. Maybe the next one will put him out of business for good.

05-Sep-17

Bowfreak's embedded Photo
Bowfreak's embedded Photo
This pic would lead me to believe he is 22, not 50 something.

05-Sep-17
That's a Boone and Crockett!

06-Sep-17
I see roids and silicone in that last pic.... finding the easy way out of everything in life

06-Sep-17
The best trophy he has is the one with the red bathing suit.

06-Sep-17
His package? ??

06-Sep-17
LOL!

06-Sep-17
I never have and hopefully never will watch spook or that wild bill again on tv!

06-Sep-17
Mathew 7:1

06-Sep-17

Trial153's embedded Photo
Trial153's embedded Photo

06-Sep-17
A few months ago, I saw a show of his. He is in a box blind and bails out of it after getting a message from his phone from his trail camera. The big buck he was after just passed it. He knew where it was and where it was going. Legal or not in the state he was hunting , I was surprised they showed electronic devices aiding in the take of game.

06-Sep-17
Just so we are clear Sportsman doesn't "give" anyone a show. If you have the money and can fill your ad time with advertisers you can have a show too.

06-Sep-17
As Sage said you buy your show slot from Sportsman but they are still responsible for what shows they opt to have in their line-up.

06-Sep-17
OOPS, I didn't notice he had on a red bathing suit too!. LOL

06-Sep-17
Cweeks, no one mentioned ethics and I never said anything about what makes a hunt fair, just basically said without sing a bunch of words that if we as hunters had access to the type of places he hunts we would all kill big bucks. Shawn

06-Sep-17
I never heard of the guy or his show.

Just do your own thing and quit worrying about these people and their xxx" deer.

• Sitka Gear