chuck 07-Sep-17
TreeWalker 07-Sep-17
Franklin 08-Sep-17
Pi 08-Sep-17
manitou1 08-Sep-17
07-Sep-17

chuck's embedded Photo
chuck's embedded Photo
Truck got hit opening day of Colorado season on county road 308. Right outside of steamboat springs, no note or witnesses. I am just guessing it was another hunter being that it was packed with other hunters. It is just a shame that this is what It comes to damage other people's property and drive away.

07-Sep-17
That sucks!

07-Sep-17
Well it is a Ford so...Just kidding!!! Lowlife move, can't imagine not taking responsibility for my own actions! Karma will get him at some point. Hope you got an elk!!!

07-Sep-17
No worries...he probably didn't have insurance anyway.

POS

07-Sep-17
Did you post this for your wife's sake... really, what did you back into? ;)

07-Sep-17
Might of did it on purpose

07-Sep-17
Wit us sad, but I believe in karma, they will be busted at some point.

07-Sep-17

Bigdan's embedded Photo
Bigdan's embedded Photo
Guy put a dent in my brothers truck

07-Sep-17
A friend has his truck hit. The guy left a note: "Sorry I hit your truck." No name, phone number, etc......

07-Sep-17

chuck's embedded Photo
chuck's embedded Photo
I think it might have been on purpose. Not sure how much room u need on a road.

07-Sep-17
Are your plates out of state for where were hunting? I have a buddy that keeps a set of plates for each of several Western states and puts them on the local plates once has parked at trailheads. Are expired plates, of course, and not sure makes a difference though seems certain states are lightning rods for dislike depending on the state you are visiting.

08-Sep-17
I agree Treewalker....I got the old crap in the gas tank and nails under the tires one time in S.W Col....after that it was truck left at the horse packer and rode up the mountain with the horses in the trailer.

08-Sep-17
Makes me want to put a trail camera on my ride when it is parked . Or one hanging in the window. I think I may have invented the dash cam ...

08-Sep-17
Had our one-week old Jeep Cherokee vandalized while we were flyfishing in the mountains of WY on summer. Broad daylight, and we were less than 1/4 mile from it. They beat the crap out of it. Probably 20 dents or more. Guess they didn't care for out of state people? The other vehicle in the parking lot when we arrived was an old work truck with the name of a lodge/outfitter on it. The truck was gone when we returned to find the damage. Filed police report but nothing came of it as we knew the receiving officer and I am sure he would have let us know if they discovered the culprits.

• Sitka Gear