Buyse 10-Sep-17
WapitiBob 10-Sep-17
carcus 11-Sep-17
deserthunter 11-Sep-17
WapitiBob 12-Sep-17
TC 12-Sep-17
deserthunter 12-Sep-17
08-Sep-17
I'm in the market for a new GPS. I like the bigger screen of the Garmin Montana610T for my aging eyes. I found some reviews but not many.

I mainly looking to use it for elk hunting.

What's your opinion of the 610T? Good, bad or ???

08-Sep-17
I really like mine hunt. I have no complaints. Fits great in the back pocket and big enough screen for aging eyes.

08-Sep-17
Check battery life. My Oregon eats them up in a day and a half.

10-Sep-17
I think the specs on the battery life is 16 hours on the lithium that it comes with.

What are other gps unit getting for battery life?

10-Sep-17
I love the fact you can recharge it in the truck or put AAA batteries in if the lithium dies. Good options to have.

10-Sep-17
I've used a Montana since they came out. Works fine, way more features that I'll ever use. Tracking will eat batteries in a day but I rarely use that. Been testing the phone for a cpl weeks now. It'll go thru a charge in a day of tracking as well.

11-Sep-17
I have a Montana 650T, had it since they came out, great gps

11-Sep-17
I have a brand new never been used Oregon I would sale. I bought it in a panic when I thought my 62 t was lost forever.. Thank God I am just forgetful and remembered where I put it. Lots of years worth of data on it. Make me an offer.

12-Sep-17
Here's a suggestion...

Back up that gps data.

12-Sep-17
Had mine for a year now. Got the onX hunt chips for use in the states I hunt. Love it. Fast acquisition even under tree cover. Battery life reasonable. Couldn't be happier. I back that up with my onX hunt app on my phone. Bomb proof combination.

12-Sep-17
I did Bob

• Sitka Gear