Brotsky 15-Sep-17
t-roy 15-Sep-17
Mainer 15-Sep-17
Bear Track 15-Sep-17
Lark Bunting 15-Sep-17
carcus 16-Sep-17
Franzen 16-Sep-17
15-Sep-17
All I am hoping for this fall is a return to the older days when photos were realistic. I want to see a few "trophy" shots were the camera is more than six inches off the ground and the hunter is not behind the rear quarter and antlers can be reached with both hands. Sigh.

15-Sep-17
You going to look at these pictures on the internet or a polaroid at the local archery shop?

15-Sep-17
I hear you, man!... Either that, or I need to go hunt where a bull Elk's head can grow as large as a grown man's torso!

I just hope the 67" axle-to-axle compounds aren't strictly necessary to kill those beasts, because I'm not man enough to drag one all the way up a mountain to where those monsters live....

15-Sep-17
Can we still take our trophy photos in the field or should they all be in the back of the pick-up?

15-Sep-17
I've been doing forearm curls all summer so as not to pull a muscle during the "hero shot" photo shoot too!

15-Sep-17
Pickup trucks???? You did mean ATV right?

15-Sep-17
I wont's top. The most impressive picture I ever saw was Fred Bear at the tail end of a moose he's slayed. Every "hero shot" I've ever taken, I try to emulate it. Sorry.

15-Sep-17

Lark Bunting's embedded Photo
Lark Bunting's embedded Photo
No hero shot for a first timer here! And, my little 5x5 might go 110"? I don't care! That thing is GOING ON THE WALL!!!!!!

16-Sep-17

carcus's embedded Photo
carcus's embedded Photo
Like this

16-Sep-17
No need to be butt hurt fellas. I see where you are coming from Mainer. I wish people would just take natural photos too, but it isn't the end of the world if they put in a little work to get that "right" look either. Some go a little far, but that's just my opinion. Look at Lark's photo above, awesome photo man! Congrats on that bull.

• Sitka Gear