Ironbow-cell 05-Oct-17
Treeline 05-Oct-17
Bill Obeid 05-Oct-17
deerhunter72 05-Oct-17
TREESTANDWOLF 05-Oct-17
DMC65 08-Oct-17
hunt'n addict 08-Oct-17
04-Oct-17
Hello to all! I am new to bowsite and after reading some posts I realized it is appropriate to introduce myself . I have read stuff on assorted forum sites but have never signed up on one, till recently.I Found bowsite by accident and was impressed by what I saw . Won't go into details but y'all seem to be a bit more ,well , kind to each other. My name is Dana McClean , I live in Michigan and have been a student of wild places since I could walk. I look forward to interacting and learning from the folks here and hope that maybe I can have something to offer back. I hope also that I'm posting this correctly, new to this kinda stuff!

04-Oct-17
Welcome Dana!

04-Oct-17
Welcome aboard. And yes there are some great people here

04-Oct-17
Welcome!

04-Oct-17
Welcome.

04-Oct-17
Welcome!

04-Oct-17
Welcome aboard Dana!

04-Oct-17
Howdy...Welcome.

05-Oct-17
Dana, nice to meet ya!

05-Oct-17
Good place to join welcome

05-Oct-17
Enjoy the bowsite. C

05-Oct-17
Welcome. A lot of good folks on this site.

05-Oct-17
Hi Dana! We are like a family here. That includes some fussing and arguing, but we still like one another. :)

05-Oct-17
Welcome! This is a great place!

05-Oct-17
Welcome, X2 what every body else said:)

05-Oct-17
Welcome, you'll find yourself here often!

05-Oct-17
Welcome, Dana!

05-Oct-17
Welcome aboard Dana!

05-Oct-17
Welcome Dana....but just a word of warning...Bowsite is addictive!

05-Oct-17
Welcome Dana.

05-Oct-17
Welcome aboard- you will enjoy Bowsite. A great resource for truth, facts, half-truths, outright lies, laughs, caring for others, legends and myths. It offers it all.

05-Oct-17
Welcome. It is addictive.

05-Oct-17
Welcome Dana. LP or UP? I have land near Escanaba in the UP.

There is a MI state board but it gets very little traffic.

05-Oct-17
Hello, welcome. There is lots to learn here for a student of wild places. Are you going to do any bow hunting this season?

05-Oct-17
Great to have ya!

05-Oct-17
Welcome! Enjoy!

05-Oct-17
Happy to welcome a fellow archer.

05-Oct-17
Hello and welcome! This is a good place to hangout.

05-Oct-17
Glad to have you.

08-Oct-17
Thanks to all for a warm welcome! To happygolucky, I live in the lower, where the grand river and the maple river meet. One of the main native gathering spots in the great lakes region before "civilization" came around. And a reply to grizzlyadam, yes I have and will be bowhunting this season . Was fortunate to collect a nice dry doe on my first sit! Nonexistent blood trail cause the exit hole plugged up immediately. No success in finding a bit of blood in the headlamp so i put work off the next morning to do my search in daylight. Found only one drop of blood in the first 60 yds but was enough to let me know I was on the right trail.real thick in there with cedar and Russian olive. Nothing but a maze of deer trails. Worked out though , found her in the first open place the trail she took came to. She bailed off the trail into the tall weeds about 30 yds . Sure hope that's the hardest track job I have this season!! Gonna go to Illinois at the end of October to hunt , then to Saskatchewan in the end of November . Will try to get to Arizona toward the end of the year to hunt desert mulies and coues deer if my work schedule and finances allow it!! Wishing all y'all a successful and enjoyable and most importantly a safe hunting season!!! Thanks again for the welcome!

08-Oct-17
Welcome Dana. Good luck with all your adventures this fall. Sounds like you have a busy fall planned.

• Sitka Gear