General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
hitmanatgym 18-Oct-17
olebuck 18-Oct-17
ELKMAN 18-Oct-17
Salagi 18-Oct-17
dg72a 19-Oct-17
18-Oct-17
Just curious how many have Spy-Point camera's? I bought one and got the free monthly service. It worked okay, but not perfect. I then upgraded to a plan that I actually pay for and now it won't transmit photo's at all!!! It is in the same spot and has new batteries! I contacted customer service..... What a joke, no reply! Just thought I would see if any of you have had similar experience?

hitman

18-Oct-17
i was looking at these cameras this week. i read reviews on a few big box store websites and the reviews seem to be about 50/50. with everyone having issues says they lack in customer service....

18-Oct-17
Spypoint is absolute garbage, and the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. Steer clear of them. Look at the browning cameras for the money. Read their amazon reviews.

18-Oct-17
I've had 4 Spypoint cameras of various models and have been pleased with them for the price. I have no experience with any that transmit data nor have I dealt with customer service. I have one that is 6 or 7 years old (the first camera I bought) that quit last year. It runs the batteries down overnight, other than that no real problems with them.

19-Oct-17
I`ve had 4 spypoints now and have had good luck with them. None were the wireless though. Still have two. One got sent back under warranty and they sent me a new camera right away. No complaints about customer service. Sorry to hear about your luck.

• Sitka Gear