Bou'bound 20-Oct-17
Z2 21-Oct-17
BOX CALL 21-Oct-17
Bou'bound 21-Oct-17
WapitiBob 21-Oct-17
oldgoat 22-Oct-17
tobinsghost 22-Oct-17
20-Oct-17
I got a half bottle of that clear glue I use for glueing inserts into carbon shafts.haven't used it for a while,now I need it and can't get the cap broke loose to open it.tried pliers on the cap and spout cover.won't budge.the bottle cap screws on and the spout cover screws on.any tips,thanks,dan

20-Oct-17
Tip would be to run to the store and spend 4 bucks to replace it.

Puncture and use what is needed and then run to the store and spend 4 bucks to replace it.

21-Oct-17
Try lightly heating it with a lighter. I will heat around the tip and then as it softens I insert a needle to help get the glue flowing.

21-Oct-17
Going to plan B.going to bow shop next week and get some carbons cut.getting a new bottle of glue.pouring old bottle in a cup and q tip it on the insert till its used up.should work.

21-Oct-17
Let us know how it works

21-Oct-17
tip 1) use Stanley Brand S hot melt for inserts

tip 2), clean tip of instant glue prior to placing cap on bottle, then store upright in fridge

22-Oct-17
If it's that old, I wouldn't use it. Trick is, get the Gorilla Super Glue gel in the small tubes, it's plasticized and very impact resistant. And one of the little tubes will do inserts and vanes for a dozen arrows with a little left over. That way you don't have a bottle sitting around going bad over time.

22-Oct-17
Oldgoat X2.

• Sitka Gear