Paul@thefort 10-Dec-17
Brotsky 10-Dec-17
grizzly 10-Dec-17
Bou'bound 11-Dec-17
GF 11-Dec-17
Bowriter 11-Dec-17
10-Dec-17
"not so sure, you can believe anything on the internet,,,,,,"

If it is on the Internet- then it is true- matter closed !!

And so is WWE- never question !!

10-Dec-17
I find that a little hard to believe about Greg. He seems to be a pretty straight shooter. You never know about folks, but I would be inclined to not believe that one unless I found solid evidence. I don't watch his show(s), but have seen him on several in the last.

10-Dec-17
I think sometimes these guys are so busy with the life that they lead, that they fail to know everything they should about the laws of the various states and countries that they hunt in. I'm sure a lot of what you and I would do for ourselves, someone else is doing for them. That would explain some of the lesser sins these guys commit. OTOH, some of the things they get caught doing, a child would know better. They are under a lot of pressure to produce many shows each year ending with the grip and grin of a trophy animal at the end, not just an average, but a trophy. That leads to some of them cutting corners and I'll bet if we knew ALL of what they do, they would be out of business. And remember, it is a business to them. Some of them still put out decent shows, but IMO, they are in the minority.

10-Dec-17
Now i heard the only reason he was running an outfit in Ky was because he got ran out of Ohio for poaching as well. That was the word when he got in Ky.

10-Dec-17

midwest's Link
Read it at my link...

10-Dec-17
If you do a search on Google, ie, Gregg Ritz Lacey Act. you can read the information concerning the conviction which happen in 2019.

10-Dec-17
Paul, 2019? I guess this guy never learned his lesson!

10-Dec-17
Paul is still suffering from the effects of the party.......cut him some slack ! :-)

10-Dec-17
Wow... you just never know.

10-Dec-17
I have run into and befriended people on numerous occasions over the years who just seem to be great in every way, personable, generous, kind, etc. etc. but as I got to know them it became clear, surprisingly, that they had no respect whatsoever for fish and game laws.

10-Dec-17
I was just testing you guys for your observation skills. You passed with flying colors, ie, 2009

10-Dec-17
“If it is on the internet it must be true.” -Abraham Lincoln

10-Dec-17
Oh wow! does this mean Al Gore did not invent the internet ?

11-Dec-17
let's see................the premise is you are not sure you can believe anything on the internet but you come to the internet to see if what you are seeing on the internet is true. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is a tough one to straighten out in one's mind.

11-Dec-17
“I have run into and befriended people on numerous occasions over the years who just seem to be great in every way, personable, generous, kind, etc. etc. but as I got to know them it became clear, surprisingly, that they had no respect whatsoever for fish and game laws.”

That’s because they’re Sociopaths - like every other Con Man our there, and Ted Bundy, and what sure feels like about 90% of elected officials - at least once you get up to state level and beyond....

11-Dec-17
Your info. is correct. He was caught and sentenced.

• Sitka Gear