rooster 20-Dec-17
WV Mountaineer 20-Dec-17
bfisherman11 20-Dec-17
Cheesehead Mike 21-Dec-17
LC Archer 21-Dec-17
LC Archer 21-Dec-17
Russell 22-Dec-17
20-Dec-17
You don't have to spend a lot of money. For many years, I have worn the glove that some warehouse workers wear. It is tight fitting and mostly water proof. I get a dozen pair for under $30.

20-Dec-17
Here is a second suggestion. Buy exam gloves by the box and wear them under any pair of gloves. I steal them from my wife's and other doctor's offices and use them for many things. 100% waterproof and you don't know you have them one.

20-Dec-17
With the exam glove, the outer glove would be soaked in wet conditions and in any other situation your hand would be sweated and wet because it can’t breathe. I would pass on that. My Kuiu Yukon Pros have been a new fav. I have found this type of quality clothing fairly inexpensive as I’m not replacing items very often if at all, not to meantion the comfort and quality in the mean time.

20-Dec-17

Cheesehead Mike's Link
I don't know if this is the best, but I got tired of elk hunting when it's raining and trying multiple gloves and still having wet hands. I finally bought the Glacier Gloves shown in my link and my hands now stay dry in the rain. They might not be the best for dexterity but they're pretty flexible and they're a lot better than you would think.

20-Dec-17
Camofire.com has Glacier gloves on sale right now

20-Dec-17

WV Mountaineer's embedded Photo
 WV Mountaineer's embedded Photo
Plain one mechanic gloves. They are mechanix brand. Waterproof, good dexterity. 40 grams of insulation. They areweapm for working on cold weather. I like them so much I bought a pair to hunt out of. God Blesd

20-Dec-17
Dang it rooster, I just went to Camofire and it cost me $75. Ha

21-Dec-17
The gloves that were on Camofire yesterday are not the ones I use and I don't think they are waterproof.

21-Dec-17
I'll second glacier gloves. Those work great for cold wet conditions in the duck blind.

http://forums2.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=466447&messages=3&forum=2

Here is a thread on this topic with other great suggestions.

21-Dec-17

LC Archer's Link

22-Dec-17
I used the Kuiu glove system a few years ago in the Yukon.

Practiced shooting with all three gloves on. Even practiced with the baselayer and the Yukon outer gloves.

• Sitka Gear