yooper89 11-Jan-18
The last savage 11-Jan-18
MarkU 11-Jan-18
Franklin 11-Jan-18
BTM 12-Jan-18
10-Jan-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
The floods and mudslides have hit at least one hunters house.

11-Jan-18
I got that pic today too.

11-Jan-18
Go get it...it`s not ruined. The guy doesn`t want it back....by the time insurance and FEMA kicks in he can go on a new hunt. lol

11-Jan-18
I was looking at it in my cell phone. After enlarging it and looking at the position of his hind feet this is an actual dead bear.

11-Jan-18
You've obviously never had a flood claim Phil! By the time FEMA's done with you, you owe them money!

11-Jan-18
I’ve heard rumors of bare beaches in Cali. Now I’ve seen them too. Not really what I expected.

11-Jan-18
I think that's a real bear! There are more than a few in those mountains. I do know some folks who lost houses and loved ones though, sad day...

11-Jan-18
Don't think a real bear would float all the way to the ocean.....

11-Jan-18
Bloat like a balloon.. go stick your knife in a road kill and you will understand.

11-Jan-18
Ha, ask BB what happens when sticking a knife into a bloated critter (horse). LMAO

Wish I would have somehow saved that story - it was absolutely the best laugh I've had in a long, long time.

11-Jan-18
FEMA is terrible for flood claims. The NFIP is a joke!

11-Jan-18
Poor bear...I'd scoop em up if I were local!

11-Jan-18
We'll probably see Rowdy Dowdy in a picture with that bear soon.

11-Jan-18
I was looking at the rear feet too...if it`s a mount it would have threaded rod. Good looking dead bear...lol....if you find any Sable or Roan`s on the beach let me know. You have to wonder WHERE all that money does go....people donate...govt.`s donate and nothing gets done. I saw some numbers on Haiti....the scam that went on there was incredible.

12-Jan-18
LOL MarkU!

• Sitka Gear